"Kamala MUST be on the top of the ticket if Biden drops out " Roland Martin

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
kamala/beshear is looking pretty likely right now

i'm not looking forward to the collective hangover when she gets her ass kicked, and we're asking ourselves why we could have set that ticket the other way around, but stupidly chose not to. the reason will not age well

If I'm Kamala I'd do anything in my power to get Shapiro. Maybe he says no because 2028 looks better for him. But he'd be my top candidate. I like Beshear a lot but his state isn't competitive. Cooper could make NC competitive.

Shapiro is more energetic than both, can deliver PA, and will play well in general.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm Kamala I'd do anything in my power to get Shapiro. Maybe he says no because 2028 looks better for him. But he'd be my top candidate. I like Beshear a lot but his state isn't competitive. Cooper could make NC competitive.

Shapiro is more energetic than both, can deliver PA, and will play well in general.
if he was second term, i could see it, but i don't see him abandoning his state after two years. at best, he's the Dem nominee in 2028, at worst he's the successor to bob casey in 2030. guy has a pretty bright future past this election cycle

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if he was second term, i could see it, but i don't see him abandoning his state after two years. at best, he's the Dem nominee in 2028, at worst he's the successor to bob casey in 2030. guy has a pretty bright future past this election cycle

If I was him I wouldn't take the job. Same with Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, and Newsom. Waiting for 2028 makes way too much sense no matter who wins this year. The UK just demonstrated the danger of handing the keys to a successor who hasn't gone through an actual election/primary process. If things break bad they REALLY break bad if you don't have a natural support base. Kamala will have to prove she has that, if she wins in November.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Debates don’t win elections. Not anymore. Debates CAN hurt you in debates though if you perform poorly. If both candidates do well in debates, then theres no net gain.

wrong. Debates help you get your campaign promises out to the world.

Trump's big selling point to moderates is his "fight"

Newsome WILL NOT let him just interrupt and spew lies. Newsome will box his ass and show he has balls.

Plus, people really underestimate the insulin move in Cali and the workers rights/consumer rights laws he passed. Those are BOLD

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Democrats all over gonna have to let the small shyt slide and stand tall for 4 years. We're looking at 12 years of Trumpism. shyt may never be good again.

yeah they should be overdrive planning the recovery plan. Like I said before the day of Biden inauguration they should have been prepping the successor so Biden could hand the baton. But It may be a blessing in disguise that person doesn't carry what some may feel is the "odor" of the current admin as it relates to inflation, Israel, etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Newsome WILL NOT let him just interrupt and spew lies. Newsome will box his ass and show he has balls.

Plus, people really underestimate the insulin move in Cali and the workers rights/consumer rights laws he passed. Those are BOLD
nope not in 2024. They can only hurt.

Newsom is the strongest debater but he’d lose in a general cause hes too far left wing for the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I was him I wouldn't take the job. Same with Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, and Newsom. Waiting for 2028 makes way too much sense no matter who wins this year. The UK just demonstrated the danger of handing the keys to a successor who hasn't gone through an actual election/primary process. If things break bad they REALLY break bad if you don't have a natural support base. Kamala will have to prove she has that, if she wins in November.
Correct. A lotta people dont wanna burn their shot in 2028 with an L on their record in the event it doesn’t work.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd say it's beshear because he has no future in kentucky as a senator. i don't know about cooper in NC, but beshear doesn't go anywhere

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
yeah they should be overdrive planning the recovery plan. Like I said before the day of Biden inauguration they should have been prepping the successor so Biden could hand the baton. But It may be a blessing in disguise that person doesn't carry what some may feel is the "odor" of the current admin as it relates to inflation, Israel, etc.
Wes Moore got the perfect pedigree to win. He does need to avoid the current admin however.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i would vote for Kamala just to see Maga's reaction if trump loses to her :pachaha:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Trump will destroy Newsom. :dahell:

It needs to be Kamala and she needs to run off the good part of Joes record and blame all the failures on him.

After that, JB Pritzker IMO is next up.