*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Roland called him a silly ass and asked if he was dumb. From what I gathered.

I feel he was looking for his moment

These are words that merit you intellectually destroying someone. To resort to force makes you look like a Neanderthal. Especially when the topic at hand is scholarly

A real ngga can do both. If these elders are as shameful and out of touch as yall say they are, he should have lit his ass up the same way Roland Martin got at him…in writing.

And then if you see him, handle that like you the A side. That ngga ain’t a threat. In the words of beanie Siegel ‘tip toe up to him calm’. I’ve seen killers approach with less rah rah. Only feminine based nggas see that and think that’s what’s hot

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These are words that merit you intellectually destroying someone. To resort to force makes you look like a Neanderthal. Especially when the topic at hand is scholarly

A real ngga can do both. If these elders are as shameful and out of touch as yall say they are, he should have lit his ass up the same way Roland Martin got at him…in writing.

And then if you see him, handle that like you the A side. That ngga ain’t a threat. In the words of beanie Siegel ‘tip toe up to him calm’. I’ve seen killers approach with less rah rah. Only feminine based nggas see that and think that’s what’s hot
Then condemn Roland as well for resulting to name calling instead of intellectually destroying him with facts and data. You can't logically only look at son crazy when Roland starts throwing grade school barbs when he gets frustrated.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Then condemn Roland as well for resulting to name calling instead of intellectually destroying him with facts and data. You can't logically only look at son crazy when Roland starts throwing grade school barbs when he gets frustrated.
Can somebody post the full exchange between them so we can judge what went on?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can somebody post the full exchange between them so we can judge what went on?
This thread has all the Twitter stuff. The guy says Roland took time out of his "show" to bring the exchange up and continued to insult him one sided, which is what sparked the IRL problem. I can't confirm that because I'll have a root canal without Novacaine before I give Roland clicks. The guy has said this everywhere. He's on that Tariq video in the update, he called in and explained it.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This thread has all the Twitter stuff. The guy says Roland took time out of his "show" to bring the exchange up and continued to insult him one sided, which is what sparked the IRL problem. I can't confirm that because I'll have a root canal without Novacaine before I give Roland clicks. The guy has said this everywhere. He's on that Tariq video in the update, he called in and explained it.
Im not asking what the guy said happened. I’m looking for actual recording or posts.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im not asking what the guy said happened. I’m looking for actual recording or posts.
👇

I didn't know Roland went in on him like that. I might have been cool with Roland getting smacked. I would have been tempted to backhand him just to embarrass him.

100%
deserved the confrontation.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Roland is very insecure and angry in his position in life. He’s short and fat and looks like an owl.

The only way he got any play was using the power of his platform, when he got fired from CNN and Tvone he lost it.

Remember this dude got caught leaking questions to Hillary Clinton before the debate!!! He’s all the way up the democrats ass.

Anyway dude is jealous and insecure of the freedom the young black media has and the fact they don’t follow behind him for the democrats. This is why he lashes out at them and calls them names.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Meh. I was ready to, but upon actually seeing the tweet and video, Roland used ‘fool’ in the old-timey 60 year old man way. It wasn’t THAT serious. Not to mention buddy’s initial tweet WAS pretty stupid :heh:

So Roland’s tweet/video wasn’t optimal, it’s not advisable, it’s too comfortable bc he wouldn’t say that about a white peer, but man get that soft ass shyt outta here. That did not warrant him trying to force himself into someone’s space and causing a scene.

And sidenote this is more fuel on the ‘momma energy’ fire. Buddy crashed out over THIS?!?!. ‘It’s giving I don’t let nobody play in my face’. :snoop:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
200w.gif

Meh. I was ready to, but upon actually seeing the tweet and video, Roland used ‘fool’ in the old-timey 60 year old man way. It wasn’t THAT serious. Not to mention buddy’s initial tweet WAS pretty stupid :heh:

So Roland’s tweet/video wasn’t optimal, it’s not advisable, it’s too comfortable bc he wouldn’t say that about a white peer, but man get that soft ass shyt outta here. That did not warrant him trying to force himself into someone’s space and causing a scene.

And sidenote this is more fuel on the ‘momma energy’ fire. Buddy crashed out over THIS?!?!. ‘It’s giving I don’t let nobody play in my face’. :snoop:
Clearly biased. Good day, breh.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Thread is basically a gathering of tariq minions, giggling like a cheshire cat:mjlol:

"oh one of our fba clown brother confronts a man several decades older and shorter than him at a church"

For a group of people that claim to be about business and masculinity, y'all sure love drama and tearing fellow black people (who don't align with your world view ) apart
The audacity of your half-retarded ass saying this when folks who decide they don't like the lack of policies from the left and would no longer vote for them w/o them get labeled as MAGA/RussianBot/TariqCultists daily. :mjlol:

Last edited: