Bushed
Daps
ecnlw7.gif

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Problem is Nobody likes her, but will it be better than Biden or Trump? Only one way to find out. We never had a women president. Some might look at it as weak.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t heard any names. I’m just seeing speculation. Harris is VP, she’s the top choice by default. People are just grabbing names out of the thin air and shyt. The DNC Convention should tell you everything you need to know. Somebody better get their Obama at the 2004 DNC Convention on and that shyt better be on steroids. I have zero idea who can really be next.
Y'all should really stop mentioning Obama. It only makes things worse

It takes a lifetime to build a Barack Obama. You can't fast track microwave that shyt without embarrassing yourself, and we have proof of this

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, it's not a women thing

its a Harris thing no one likes her
like Hillary

She's far from my top pick but I don't really think Kamala is as disliked as Hillary :yeshrug: and she would only look better next to Trump

If you ask someone why they don't like Kamala most people wouldn't be able to tell you an actual reason. Plus if she ran Republicans wouldn't be able to resist their urge to start dogwhistling and too much of that would backfire

I'd prefer a contested convention, but if I have to choose between Biden and Kamala I'll take my chances with Kamala :yeshrug: Biden is cooked

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y'all should really stop mentioning Obama. It only makes things worse

It takes a lifetime to build a Barack Obama. You can't fast track microwave that shyt without embarrassing yourself, and we have proof of this
Everybody mentions Obama bro. People are literally saying Biden is done officially because Obama said he should consider it. That name ain’t even going to die whether that’s good or bad.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
here's the reality, as i see it

-biden is a walking corpse. he cannot lead this country for another 4 years; he's finished

-we're past the point where the democrats can hold a primary, and let the democrat base vote directly for the candidate

-so if we're letting the DNC get together and assemble the ticket, they should hash out a few choices, and name/vote on the ticket with the best chance of winning the electoral college. that ticket does NOT have kamala harris at the top of it

-99% of democrats who hate donald trump, will vote for the new ticket regardless. yeah, there might be some animosity for a month, and people who don't like the ticket, but on november 1st, no democrat will be confused about voting against this fukkin trump/vance ticket

Please negged this cac he was glazing Kid Rock

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.
:ufdup:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This dude and his shilling for Kamalila Harris :hhh:

I would vote for her but I think Wes Moore should be the candidate.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Haven’t heard any names. I’m just seeing speculation. Harris is VP, she’s the top choice by default. People are just grabbing names out of the thin air and shyt. The DNC Convention should tell you everything you need to know. Somebody better get their Obama at the 2004 DNC Convention on and that shyt better be on steroids. I have zero idea who can really be next.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need a mini process instead of just handing it to her if biden doesn’t resign.
we already have a mini process in place :yeshrug: it's literally the point of the convention. they just have to follow it, in this unique circumstance

at this point, the dems should be treating the biden'harris ticket like their plane went down on the way home from the debate. because in a way, it did :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

This could actually work for her:ohhh:

Thats why this man/men is yalls commander and chief.

Thecoli liberals been in shambles without you champ:salute:

With that said,the clock is ticking on that black agenda:respect:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No.. nobody voting a woman period

And u think Michigan and Wisconsin and PA will vote for her , you crazy

Black women - 98% of the vote
Black Men- 87% of the vote
White Men - 30%… majority gays will vote
White women - 35% of the vote

Democrats are done
Where are you getting these numbers from? If I recall correctly, only 90 percent of black women voted for Biden over Trump. What makes you think Biden is gonna get more support from Black women than he did in 2020?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody mentions Obama bro. People are literally saying Biden is done officially because Obama said he should consider it. That name ain’t even going to die whether that’s good or bad.
It's not about the name dying. It's about the way some of y'all use it

People keep mentioning Obama like Dems need to just hurry and crank out a new one and that has only caused more problems