Luther Campbell gets a sit down interview with Kamala before Roland Martin 😂😂

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh really?! Good on her then. She doesn’t forget her supporters. That’s a good sign :ehh:
:manny:she reminds me of Biden in a lot of ways, she pays attention to the shyt that actually matters. One of the things that people touched on was old sleepy Joe actually seem to know how to connect with people, when in reality it was just basic common sense shyt.

case in point

“There is a trope in this election which I take issue with, because the underlying premise suggests that Black men should be in the back pocket of Democrats,” Harris said in an interview with The Nation magazine last month. “And that is absolutely unacceptable. Here’s why: Why would any one demographic of people be different from any other demographic? They all expect you to earn their vote! You’ve got to make your case.”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:manny:she reminds me of Biden in a lot of ways, she pays attention to the shyt that actually matters. One of the things that people touched on was old sleepy Joe actually seem to know how to connect with people, when in reality it was just basic common sense shyt.

case in point

When she said that I knew she was in the game for real. I said her ppl had their ear to the streets! Lol She knows exactly what ppl are saying and exactly what she needs to say and do to win

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Kamalas vibes as well as her VP. I legitimately wish her the best,unlike when I was saying it sarcastically for Biden:respect:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

case in point

She said all that hot shyt, then went back into hiding :mjlol:

I'll be shocked and amazed if she talks to a non-shill/paid for stooge and answers any tough questions.