KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@JussieSmollett @Lionel Jospeh

I will be in Miami this October doing real work with Rep Frederica Wilson for my fellow black men that need help in the real world and are actively trying to make something out of the bad cards they've been dealt.

What will you 2 be doing ?

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
You fukking retarded, nobody is giving you shyt, because EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT THE SOLUTIONS ARE, THEY HAVE BEEN POSTED NUMEROUS TIMES.

Like I said, I think he is doing a great job calling out the Democrats and not all his stuff is bad. But 50% of his Twitter is hot garbage and sensationalist bullshyt. He is out there putting money in his pockets like anyone else. But sure, call me a c00n because I'm not nut ridding.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

I will be in Miami this October doing real work with Rep Frederica Wilson for my fellow black men that need help in the real world and are actively trying to make something out of the bad cards they've been dealt.

Not being a fakkit traitor to the people who made so that you and your family can enjoy life here in Miami, and the USA.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

If you have to pinpoint a distant particular month in the future in which you will attempt to do good for the “black community”:laff:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
A traitor ?

I have mentored 5 ADOS so far . How many have you mentored ?

Tell me again. What have you done in your community ?
:awdahell:Get the fukk out of my face with your facetious bullshyt!

:hhh:Those same 5 ADOS you mentor, are the same ADOS YOU UNDERMINE WHEN YOU POST YOUR STUPID fukkING ANTI-ADOS RHETORIC!

YOU MAKE ME SICK HOW YOU USE THOSE ADOS TO MAKE A POINT, LIKE HOW YOU USED ADOS IN GENERAL.

I HOPE YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET SHIPPED BACK TO THE HELL HOLE YOU ARE ACTUALLY FROM.:hhhnah:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

:hhh:Those same 5 ADOS you mentor, are the same ADOS YOU UNDERMINE WHEN YOU POST YOUR STUPID fukkING ANTI-ADOS RHETORIC!

YOU MAKE ME SICK HOW YOU USE THOSE ADOS TO MAKE A POINT, LIKE HOW YOU USED ADOS IN GENERAL.

I HOPE YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET SHIPPED BACK TO THE HELL HOLE YOU ARE ACTUALLY FROM.:hhhnah:
dude legit was happy to brag about helping out downtrodden blacks in 8 months time :dead:

if he was seriously doing something worthwhile for ADOS he wouldnt have to wait 8 months and brag about it online to do it

it would be a lifestyle

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

dude legit was happy to brag about helping out downtrodden blacks in 8 months time :dead:

if he was seriously doing something worthwhile for ADOS he wouldnt have to wait 8 months and brag about it online to do it

it would be a lifestyle

Are you two even Black ? I won't believe it .

Again, what have you two done to help your fellow ADOs?

Since you two lack comprehension and reading ability, I'll rephrase . We meet in October or September to go over new plans of actions. It's a select few of us. The NAVY guy that got killed was in that program . That's why Rep Wilson was out there with the family . I am not saying I'm gonna do something in October. It's ongoing communication and teaching, and guidance.

They also have you drives and back to school drives for the people in the hood as well, but I don't know the dates yet.

You guys wanna puff your chest online and scream ADOS but can't even say what you contribute in your own community. This is shameful .

I strongly believe you two are not Black .If you're Black, then you two need guidance and focus.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Did you tell the ADOS you mentored that you wish they remain a poor underclass, because without resources, your life actually has purpose, which is why they need to be mentored in the first place?

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:picard: Replace 'hell hole' with 'shyt hole' and this is literally verbatim Trump MAGA speech. Scary
When you see how immigrants like this gloat about helping mentor ADOS, AND THEN SEE HIM shyt ON ADOS in every thread, I can see why these cock suckers need to get the fukk out of my country:camby:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Since you two lack comprehension and reading ability, I'll rephrase . We meet in October or September to go over new plans of actions. It's a select few of us. The NAVY guy that got killed was in that program . That's why Rep Wilson was out there with the family . I am not saying I'm gonna do something in October. It's ongoing communication and teaching, and guidance.

They also have you drives and back to school drives for the people in the hood as well, but I don't know the dates yet.

You guys wanna puff your chest online and scream ADOS but can't even say what you contribute in your own community. This is shameful .

I strongly believe you two are not Black .If you're Black, then you two need guidance and focus.
Good luck with helping out black folks in 8 months fam
I actually make real change by putting money in productive black folks pockets on a daily basis

Save that “imma mentor the underprivileged” bullshyt for someone else

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But Black immigrants are the ones that cant be trusted and are out to get you..