KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

Daps
I hope black people are getting tired of the okie doke. No clear black agenda? No vote. It should be that simple.

Even with a black agenda, will anyone actually try to carry out one once they are elected? No one gives a fukk about black people in politics. Democrats view and use us as pawns and Republicans like to blame and shyt on us any chance they get.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti

I'm all for calling Democrats for their bullshyt, but what is this dude's solution?

Vote Republican? I can bet you they ain't giving back shyt. What he should do is press the Dems to not side step this issues instead of turning the needle further to the right. Unless he plans on running for something I'm not sure what his goal is.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm all for calling Democrats for their bullshyt, but what is this dude's solution?

Vote Republican? I can bet you they ain't giving back shyt. What he should do is press the Dems to not side step this issues instead of turning the needle further to the right. Unless he plans on running for something I'm not sure what his goal is.
goal is to to send a message
only vote for a candidate with a black agenda

1 election alone of us being on code would send a message to dnc leadership for 50 years

or we could punk out and do the same ole shyt we been doin the past 50 years

Daps
Which other democratic candidates support reparation and have policies for that? None. This is a joke and a smear. The reason why people on this site dislike kamala is because she has the audacity to marry a white man, thats what this insecure militants really are worried about and afraid off, and the others are bernie sanders supporters.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

You people act like holding out/striking is some new foreign concept..
in reality you’re just being disingenuous about this movement because you’re an immigrant and it would serve no purpose for you
:mjpls:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her father is INDIO-Jamaican, not even a BLACK Jamaican she doesn't even identify as BLACK when she's asked...:mjpls: She just says she's american... and the killer part is that her father comes from slave owners in jamaica and he's PROUD of that... had the native BLACK jamaican slaves working the fields and he's proud of that, then turned around and denounced her when Kamala besmirched his jamaican heritage talking about the weed comments!!! :deadrose: You cannot make this shyt up...
:ohhh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
harris%20father1.jpg

say breh if this is her father, is it safe to say that Kamala is transracial?:jbhmm:

If she were to take a dna test it most likely come back with 25-33 percent african blood :dead:

yet she's suppose to be the voice of blacks in america? smh

Matter of fact yall might as well stop giving her shyt for marrying a white guy :dead: