KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@JussieSmollett @Lionel Jospeh

I will be in Miami this October doing real work with Rep Frederica Wilson for my fellow black men that need help in the real world and are actively trying to make something out of the bad cards they've been dealt.

What will you 2 be doing ?

I don't no why I'm replying or asking this question, but what's her black agenda?

I've done just enough research it sounded good in theory shes the founder of 5000 role models it's a nice program for at risk students . . it's funny because at one point their is an article where she states it'll help black boys . . but when you have vague policies and push programs it often benefits everyone and we just happen to be around. . ..
Rep. Frederica Wilson’s ‘5000 Role Models’ project focuses on young Black males

Even the article states it focuses on black students . . .it's just when it gets into practice . .
FB_IMG_1515416756324

it becomes less about black boys and more about ALL boys which is cool but in this room those non-black students have a support system our boys won't have access to a mentor is nice but what happens after they succeed and their introduced to underemployment and the realization their degree puts them on equal footing with a white boy who only has a high school diploma but the same earning potential without the debt.

A mentor does not change an entire system designed to hold back black boys and girls. hell I've mentored at my old elementary school I do this while realizing these kids are surrounded by a community filled with violence and drugs, and on the off chance they overcome that system like I myself did they'll than have to compete in a system that was designed to undermine their progression at every fukking step, I'm one of the few who made it through similar circumstances I watched black boys and girls just fall like flies a mentor would not have done much but delay the reality we faced, that's what we need to change the circumstances outside of the programs are not beneficial to our children we need something large to change our groups outlook not small programs that cater to "minorities"

Again at this point I want policies that only focus on black people because we need it, it's been a long time coming it's time for us to be selfish for our kids, other groups have had support, they've had policies we've gotten to piggyback off of policies that helped them while using us as the scapegoat . .

I want to make it so we don't need these programs because the situation won't be that dire let's fix the problem at it's core instead of constantly putting band-aids on it, we need a lot more than just mentors, instead of providing temporary safe havens to make children forget about reality why can't we enrich their reality so their entire environment is the safe haven? that's why we are fighting for this so the next group won't have it as bad as we did it's something worth dying for if the group progresses we all win so if you don't agree you are an enemy.

ehhh

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
When you see how immigrants like this gloat about helping mentor ADOS, AND THEN SEE HIM shyt ON ADOS in every thread, I can see why these cock suckers need to get the fukk out of my country:camby:

You're not affecting me one bit .

In my hellhole, I learned 5 languages and my education was stellar. That made me who I am today .

You're very mad and your anger is directed towards black immigrants and you're repeating right wing rhetoric . People like you are just ignorant and I honestly feel bad for you.

I hope you find peace.

Good luck with helping out black folks in 8 months fam
I actually make real change by putting money in productive black folks pockets on a daily basis

Save that “imma mentor the underprivileged” bullshyt for someone else

:dead:

Basically you don't read and stick to one opinion no matter how wrong you are. I see .

You should keep posting that. Thank you for your time

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't no why I'm replying or asking this question, but what's her black agenda?

I've done just enough research it sounded good in theory shes the founder of 5000 role models it's a nice program for at risk students . . it's funny because at one point their is an article where she states it'll help black boys . . but when you have vague policies and push programs it often benefits everyone and we just happen to be around. . ..

Even the article states it focuses on black students . . .it's just when it gets into practice . .
FB_IMG_1515416756324

it becomes less about black boys and more about ALL boys which is cool but in this room those non-black students have a support system our boys won't have access to a mentor is nice but what happens after they succeed and their introduced to underemployment and the realization their degree puts them on equal footing with a white boy who only has a high school diploma but the same earning potential without the debt.

A mentor does not change an entire system designed to hold back black boys and girls. hell I've mentored at my old elementary school I do this while realizing these kids are surrounded by a community filled with violence and drugs, and on the off chance they overcome that system like I myself did they'll than have to compete in a system that was designed to undermine their progression at every fukking step, I'm one of the few who made it through similar circumstances I watched black boys and girls just fall like flies a mentor would not have done much but delay the reality we faced, that's what we need to change the circumstances outside of the programs are not beneficial to our children we need something large to change our groups outlook not small programs that cater to "minorities"

Again at this point I want policies that only focus on black people because we need it, it's been a long time coming it's time for us to be selfish for our kids, other groups have had support, they've had policies we've gotten to piggyback off of policies that helped them while using us as the scapegoat . .

I want to make it so we don't need these programs because the situation won't be that dire let's fix the problem at it's core instead of constantly putting band-aids on it, we need a lot more than just mentors, instead of providing temporary safe havens to make children forget about reality why can't we enrich their reality so their entire environment is the safe haven? that's why we are fighting for this so the next group won't have it as bad as we did it's something worth dying for if the group progresses we all win so if you don't agree you are an enemy.

ehhh

He thinks his once a weekend way in october mentorship/ miami vacay means something significant :dead:

You're not affecting me one bit .

In my hellhole, I learned 5 languages and my education was stellar. That made me who I am today .

You're very mad and your anger is directed towards black immigrants and you're repeating right wing rhetoric . People like you are just ignorant and I honestly feel bad for you.

I hope you find peace.

:dead:

Basically you don't read and stick to one opinion no matter how wrong you are. I see .

You should keep posting that. Thank you for your time
Basically your miami vacay where you’ll spend 4 hours out of the whole year “mentoring” is bullshyt :umad:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

FB_IMG_1515416756324

ehhh

Bravo. Thanks for researching.

I had asked the same and we all tried but you won't get funds and help from the state. We have barely any sponsors . Uncle Luke actually is a big help.

I cosign you saying it needs to be more black focused because there are plenty of Latino groups that focus on Latinos only and they speak Spanish around each other so you know your spot is not even there .However they have dozens of sponsors.

Hopefully Jay comes through.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Bravo. Thanks for researching.

I had asked the same and we all tried but you won't get funds and help from the state. We have barely any sponsors . Uncle Luke actually is a big help.

I cosign you saying it needs to be more black focused because there are plenty of Latino groups that focus on Latinos only and they speak Spanish around each other so you know your spot is not even there .However they have dozens of sponsors.

Hopefully Jay comes through.
you out here mentoring cacs and latinos on a weekend in october, acting like you doing something big for ADOS:laff:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She has an indian mother and she bypassed black men to marry a white guy

Why on earth would we expect her to look out for blacks?

I refuse to support a black politician who doesn’t have a black spouse (unless the only other option is a republican)
Real talk. The only black man in her life just tossed her in the bushes for making the family look like a bunch of pandering c00ns.

Spanked her ass on the world stage. She's definitely not fukking with ADOS

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
you out here mentoring cacs and latinos acting like you doing something for ADOS:laff:

It's mostly Blacks. I have mentored nothing but Blacks but I'd have no issue mentoring others . You have no idea about politics and how things work.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe everybody has good points we just seem to be on different sides of the field . . that isn't a bad thing though we'll need to have difference of opinions because the one definite I believe in is none of us have a actual answer to the problem we're just doing what we believe is best, it's better if we take different paths and cover all paths one of these paths will lead to an answer nothing but love to you bruhs and sisters in here