KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You mean a good percentage of straight ADOS males will not vote for her. Black women will still vote for the Dem candidate in mass.
:patrice: Yvette has kinda been point on this, been coming for Kamala for years, and her listeners are 40% female. Also, check the comments on sm, lots of bw.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Kamala is done. Her and Corey are frauds and people can see thru the BS. No mas. There are no Democrats that can beat Trump period. It’s over.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Are you two even Black ? I won't believe it .

Again, what have you two done to help your fellow ADOs?

Since you two lack comprehension and reading ability, I'll rephrase . We meet in October or September to go over new plans of actions. It's a select few of us. The NAVY guy that got killed was in that program . That's why Rep Wilson was out there with the family . I am not saying I'm gonna do something in October. It's ongoing communication and teaching, and guidance.

They also have you drives and back to school drives for the people in the hood as well, but I don't know the dates yet.

You guys wanna puff your chest online and scream ADOS but can't even say what you contribute in your own community. This is shameful .

I strongly believe you two are not Black .If you're Black, then you two need guidance and focus.
I believe you and your buddy who conspicuously cartwheeled into this thread suspisciously around the same time are both doing something that is very purposeful, and moving forward you be put on ignore :smugdraper:

you're both agents and should be treated as such

reported :ehh:

people have been arguing with your stupid asses for pages and I'm advocating for everybody to neg you to Bolivia and/or put you on ignore

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
we need something large to change our groups outlook not small programs that cater to "minorities"

Again at this point I want policies that only focus on black people because we need it, it's been a long time coming it's time for us to be selfish for our kids, other groups have had support, they've had policies we've gotten to piggyback off of policies that helped them while using us as the scapegoat . .

I want to make it so we don't need these programs because the situation won't be that dire let's fix the problem at it's core instead of constantly putting band-aids on it, we need a lot more than just mentors, instead of providing temporary safe havens to make children forget about reality why can't we enrich their reality so their entire environment is the safe haven? that's why we are fighting for this so the next group won't have it as bad as we did it's something worth dying for if the group progresses we all win so if you don't agree you are an enemy.

ehhh

:wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My parents were born in Haiti I was born in Miami.

By that definition you're an immigrant too.

BLACK AMERICANS ARENT IMMIGRANTS DUMMY.

THE SAME WAY YOUR PARENTS ARENT IMMIGRANTS OF HAITI.

OUR ANCESTORS DIDNT "MIGRATE" TO AMERICA
AND YOUR ANCESTORS DIDNT "MIGRATE" TO HAITI.

NATIVE INDIANS
AND BLACK AMERICANS ARE THE ONLY NON IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY.
:devil:
:evil:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:patrice: Yvette has kinda been point on this, been coming for Kamala for years, and her listeners are 40% female. Also, check the comments on sm, lots of bw.
She's not having the affect you think she is. Her target audience hits black men more than black women. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: JIL

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Funny part is these politicians are pandering, not trying to go all the way in to support ADOS are digging their own grave and sowing up a trump win in 2020.

People see through the bullshyt and this shyt is a huge turn off.
What happens when they win while ignoring the #ADOS movement?

The reality is these people are running to be president and as a result they have more to platform than just #ADOS - - a minority movement of a minority group.

If they're running on a platform of fixing injustices then they will always focus on more than one group if their campaign is going to be a success.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:coffee:I gave you "the data" and you responding with feelings. Do you even watch Yvette? :heh:
I've watched Yvette. You just said that the majority of her viewers are men.

I said her message caters to men more than women.

I'm not sure I'm the one in my feelings. :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I've watched Yvette. You just said that the majority of her viewers are men.

I said her message caters to men more than women.

I'm not sure I'm the one in my feelings. :francis:
The difference isn't that big and she gave those numbers some time ago. Since then, she's gained 20k subscribers on yt, not to mention other platforms. As a woman, I've noticed the increase of women. That's why they can't call #ADOS sexist. If the numbers had been as skewed as you think, they woulda jumped on it to discredit us.