KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ARE YOU DUMB? What the FUKK is deep about what I asked??? Do you think reparations is a significant possibility, and if not, do you want to use that as a major factoir when choosing your candidate. Only an idiot would think such a simple question is an attempt to be deep.
Yes it is a significant possibility

If you're gainfully employed then you're paying reparations to israel RIGHT NOW and you had absolutely NO SAY in the matter

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Are YOU fukking dumb?
Asking these stupid motherfukking questions, the same questions that have been asked repeatedly over and over again just in different ways by the same disingenuous posters all pretending that they're asking them in good faith when the reality is all you cats are doing is being pessimistic fakkit ass cowards spreading negativity under the guise of genuine concern. Get the entire fukk outta here with this transparent as shyt, saying a bunch of nothing. Just talking to hear yourselves talk, contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation and wasting everybody's time.

Don't you ever quote me again you fukking bum.

who are your people btw? You a foreign breh or a cac, which is it? If you're ADOS then you're even more fukking pathetic carrying on like this :hhh:

Black people would never have gotten anything done if everybody had your ho ass mindset :camby:
You little whiny bytch I'll quote you whenever the fukk I want. If you can'y participate in an adult conversation without turning into an idiot then go away. If your stupid azz had some intelligence, you would have answered, "yes I think reparations are a possibilty, and heres whow it can work". But thats above your intelligence level so I'll just say fukk you whiny bytch and KIM.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

If you're gainfully employed then you're paying reparations to israel RIGHT NOW and you had absolutely NO SAY in the matter
we gotta stop entertaining people like that :francis:

they know what they're doing.

This subject brings all kinds of posters out of the woodwork we've never even heard from before. I don't use the term agent loosely but that's what I think they are, or scary ass nikkas with bad cases of Stockholm syndrome, or both

Slick_Vic

Rookie
Daps
*yawn*

The Kamala trolling is tired.

Where are all the ADOS and reparations people on Bernie? and the other 100 candidates.

There is a serious fixation with this woman.

There is a post about her just about everyday....But crickets on all the other candidates...hmmm

Don't let these right-wing trolls, bots, and non black folk play you.

When white supremacists Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon are on your side...it's time to rethink your position.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

FINALLY, an intelligent response from someone. Yes we are paying reparations to Israel, even tho I'm not sure why. I think we kick them about $3 Billy a year for some unknown reason. Isn't our protection from their neighbors enough? Thats money that should be going to AA's.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
*yawn*

The Kamala trolling is tired.

Where are all the ADOS and reparations people on Bernie? and the other 100 candidates.

There is a serious fixation with this woman.

There is a post about her just about everyday....But crickets on all the other candidates...hmmm

Don't let these right-wing trolls, bots, and non black folk play you.

When white supremacists Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon are on your side...it's time to rethink your position.
and who the fukk are you :heh:

employing the same also-ran talking points like we ain't seen this bullshyt before :mjlol:

Ad hominems, red herrings, and narratives that were debunked weeks ago

"Rookie" :mjpls:

I told y'all brehs already in this thread, pay attention who's entering these threads and peep the script they stick to

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
and who the fukk are you :heh:

employing the same also-ran talking points like we ain't seen this bullshyt before :mjlol:

Ad hominems, red herrings, and narratives that were debunked weeks ago

"Rookie" :mjpls:

I told y'all brehs already in this thread, pay attention who's entering these threads and peep the script they stick to
Scary nikkas that dont wanna be outed as anti-ados on their main accounts
:mjpls:

Then you got the root and blavity agents with the same scripted posts
:sas2:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
She's ahead in South Carolina already. She has the money to last. Do I think she's going to win the nom? Hell no. But despite a clear attempt to destroy her campaign by various forces...she's still going to do well.

Side note...tax credits are the laziest policy. She's selling that as something to help inequality and while it would certainly help working and middle class blacks....low income people do NOT benefit from tax credits because they don't even pay enough taxes for it to matter.

Biden leads in SC poll of likely 2020 Democratic presidential candidates

:snoop:The mods really got to start doing something about misinformation on this site.