Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: neither of y'all nikkas voted :dead: y'all should keep the same energy for whatever racist in office. 13% of black men voted for trump and almost 20 this time :mjtf:. Imagine giving a open white supremacist a pass knowing you aint vote period :mjlol: fake ass militants.
full

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Good. Black women ARE the most loyal voting block and they DO deserve some motherfukking recognition.

KKKoli aint gonna like that, sitting here in tears wearing their MAGA hats playing Kanye in the background but I don't give a FUUUUCK.

Biden himself spoke on Blacks carrying the vote in his speech and Kamala specifies Black Women.

That shyt is exactly what the fukk they had better did, because its all facts.

Aiight, back to the regularly scheduled 25 page incel babble :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why shouldn't the 80 plus percent go black men that voted for Biden and helped win the election be celebrated:what:

If you can't see that this shyt is intentional I don't know what to tell you.
You want a cookie because your woman got one? You want a pat on the head from the woman you despise? Such a feminine trait :scust:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Good. Black women ARE the most loyal voting block and they DO deserve some motherfukking recognition.

KKKoli aint gonna like that, sitting here in tears wearing their MAGA hats playing Kanye in the background but I don't give a FUUUUCK.

Biden himself spoke on Blacks carrying the vote in his speech and Kamala specifies Black Women.

That shyt is exactly what the fukk they had better did, because its all facts.

Aiight, back to the regularly scheduled 25 page incel babble :pachaha:
Lol this fakkit had to get this shyt off his chest. Look how emotional and feminine he is, "but I dont give a FUUUUCK", :russ: yall some straight females:laff:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You want a cookie because your woman got one? You want a pat on the head from the woman you despise? Such a feminine trait :scust:

You are too dumb to realize the impact of what these cacs are trying to do with this kind of messaging. It's feminine to sit and accept the blatant disrespect. No other male would accept this, not Arabs, Jews,Cacs or even Asians.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You’re a piece of shyt. You legit are acting like you don’t see the divisiveness that she is sowing to Mark the divide between black women and men. Did she thank black men specifically ?? Even throughout the election process she had her minions out here on social media saying that black men were switching sides to Trump. Her statement confirms this. But continue playing dumb and acting ignorant. If I see this as a black woman, you don’t speak for me or on my behalf, you bytch.
:what:
Especially when you’re on Twitter as an lghtbq supporter- don’t think I forgot. There’s notes on you b
tenor.gif
:jbhmm: Is that you in your avi?