Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nah keeping your foot on jim crow Joe neck is absolutely acceptable, however having zero energy for trump for 4 years and then pretend to be upset at kamala for thanking black women is comical :mjlol:

Black folks aint vote for Trump :unimpressed:

Why would black folks press Trump when black folks didn't vote for this clown:wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:mjtf:BLACK PPL DIDNT VOTE
TRUMP INTO OFFICE GENIUS.

:devil:
:evil:
Black folks aint vote for Trump :unimpressed:

Why would black folks press Trump when black folks didn't vote for this clown:wow:

:gucci: neither of y'all nikkas voted :dead: y'all should keep the same energy for whatever racist in office. 13% of black men voted for trump and almost 20 this time :mjtf:. Imagine giving a open white supremacist a pass knowing you aint vote period :mjlol: fake ass militants.

Daps
Everytime she dances she puts that stupid embarassed smirk on her face like a cac
If she was a cac shed be turning red too
:mjlol:

i love it lol. i be doing the same thing, laughing at myself. dancing is supposed to be fun :yeshrug:

kamala_harris_dance_in_rain.gif

imagine if she took it serious with a vogue face or mean mug or some shyt lol

tenor.gif

Daps
@neotheflyingone
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
@dj-method-x
@Hiphoplives4eva

Agents gonna age - time to reup their threads and see how well they aged. Those 4 did the absolute most with the dub moves. They had a list going right - time to return the favor. I’ve never seen that much disrespect from those 4 posters coming at other black posters to the point where they copied racist whites.

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

Is this transsexual c00n EVER going to get a life?:what:

Every time I look up this whole nikka trying to start a beef. If he aint asking the coli for help finding a gay prostitute, he tagging me.:mindblown:

I dont want you nikka. I dont swing that way. Natural born women only. :dame:

I'm surprised you got so much hate for the Dems when you part of one of their demographics: trannies.:hubie:

Go be great you fakkit c00n. Shoo :hhh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:gucci: neither of y'all nikkas voted :dead: y'all should keep the same energy for whatever racist in office. 13% of black men voted for trump and almost 20 this time :mjtf:. Imagine giving a open white supremacist a pass knowing you aint vote period :mjlol: fake ass militants.

Difference is every media outlet HATED Trump. Even the so called un bias ones. Theres nothing a coli breh can say that hasnt been covered already

Daps

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
This is my whole thing about it, obviously black women didn't do it themselves but we're men, let them have it Jesus. It's like people didn't grow up around any women and didn't live through Chris Rock bit about women needing food, water and compliments("tell your mama how good the food is", "tell your mama how nice the house looks", etc)

nikkas dying for a pat the head from Kamala fukking Harris of all people lol

fendi

grown ass men mad that they not getting acknowledgement

all the shyt going on in the world and nikkas upset kamala harris didn't shout them out on twitter

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Difference is every media outlet HATED Trump. Even the so called un bias ones. Theres nothing a coli breh can say that hasnt been covered already
:dead:THESE GENUISES BE LIKE
"WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE SMOKE
FOR THE UNIVERSALLY HATED GUY?"

:gucci: nikka PPL LIKE
TAYLOR SWIFT PUBLICALLY shytTED ON TRUMP.

YOU GET NO POINTS
FOR THAT EASY shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
71+ million and counting voted for trump, he is absolutely not hated as much as you think. Almost half of the voting electorate voted for that white supremacist. I'm fine with having energy for copmala and Jim crow Joe but it should be CONSISTENT across the board especially with trump and pence.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
71+ million and counting voted for trump, he is absolutely not hated as much as you think. Almost half of the voting electorate voted for that white supremacist. I'm fine with having energy for copmala and Jim crow Joe but it should be CONSISTENT across the board especially with trump and pence.
:mjtf:RACISTS WERE GONNA VOTE FOR HIM
REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH SMOKE
A RANDOM COLI POSTER HAD FOR HIM.

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY
TRUMP MADE THE PPL SHOW
THEIR TRUE COLORS.