Kamala Harris: Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning

Daps
November is going to be a blood bath for Democrats. This is a horrible administration. She’s a trash VP. Biden is senile. We got nothing for voting for him. He gave me 1400 dollars but now gas is almost 4.00, inflation is up 10 %. I thought Trump needed to go. I’m not even talking about black Americans. I’m asking what does the average working American get voting for Biden? If you’re rich, gay, trans, Ukrainian then this administration is great for you. The rest of us get fukked.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

THIS WALL OF TEXT HAS
WHAT TO DO WITH...

"ARAB AMERICANS HAVE BEEN LEADERS IN SHAPING OUR
NATION FROM THE BEGINNING"?

:devil:
:evil:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

look at this boot licker

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I hate that this site is supposed to be representative of black thought. Yall make my people seem so mentally fragile and insecure. OMG someone not black gets a compliment from a black politician. Time to cry like online like a bytch. Get some p*ssy weirdos.
20wxeb.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I aint gotta do shyt you fukking peon. fukk you and yall mental midgets. Enjoy life being the crab at the bottom of the barrel you weak ass nikka you just may make a good seafood boil one day lil boy.
Just from your response I can tell you an emotional punk bytch :manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not offended, but it's definitely not a good look given your average voter

I kind of get what they're trying to do but they're executing it horribly

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:gucci:

Google failed you my friend.

Morocco and Algeria are in Africa. The people in that area are vast majority Berbers, which are not Arabs and they are not from Arabia.

Arabia is not in Africa. You and other people are using Arab interchangeably with Muslim, which is unforgivable especially for a broad that is the vice president.

/thread