Kamala Harris: Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that this site is supposed to be representative of black thought. Yall make my people seem so mentally fragile and insecure. OMG someone not black gets a compliment from a black politician. Time to cry like online like a bytch. Get some p*ssy weirdos.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I hate that this site is supposed to be representative of black thought. Yall make my people seem so mentally fragile and insecure. OMG someone not black gets a compliment from a black politician. Time to cry like online like a bytch. Get some p*ssy weirdos.
Man shut yo bytch a$$ up with all that complaining :hhh:

Fuxk Harris and if you got a problem with that then log off

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

We are not "your people" you degenerate cracka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.
4 Arabs. 9,000 black men. Lol

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just trolling in Washington at this point
michael-jordan-laughing.gif