Kamala Harris: Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But none of those groups were significant in shaping the country.

Arabs invented the concept of Zero. It has a global impact. But I'm not riding for them.being Paul Revere flunkies or otherwise

I'm simply saying they have no reason to be denied historically in shaping the United States.

Now if we wanna talk recent events, I've got some commentary...

:usure:

Let's start with the journalist.

But in personally not holding any entire cultural or regional group to any ultimate account. That's not my place. White people being the exception.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

:unimpressed:

Daps
How you a politician but cant even pander right :russ::russ: there is subtly, there is tact, you got to give a wink and nod.
All she had to say was “ On national Arab day lets give thanks to the contributions they have given society worldwide”.
Boom thats it, people wont be able to nickpick because there is truth in it and she get brownie points from the Abadi family:russ:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
i think she may be referring to the fact that Morocco was the first nation to recognize Americas sovereignty.

regardless, dems are done.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Shout out Mohammed bin Abdallah

leave it to yall retarded nikkas to get ya panties in a bunch whenever a president does some shyt that isn’t “exclusively black american”
:mjlol:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Arabs invented the concept of Zero. It has a global impact. But I'm not riding for them.being Paul Revere flunkies or otherwise

I'm simply saying they have no reason to be denied historically in shaping the United States.

Now if we wanna talk recent events, I've got some commentary...

:usure:

Let's start with the journalist.

But in personally not holding any entire cultural or regional group to any ultimate account. That's not my place. White people being the exception.

:what:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nothing she said was historically inaccurate. Why are you mad?

Nobody is mad :mjlol:

4 Arabs died in the revolutionary war and Kamala is like this:

An estimated 100,000 Black Americans escaped, died or were killed during the Revolutionary War.....9,000 Black Americans fought, there would have been more if it was not for Washington's Racism, but Kamala is like this towards Black Americans:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing she said was historically inaccurate. Why are you mad?

Even if you eliminate the recent muslims who have lived in america the last 100 years....from a technical stand point you can say she is correct. Cause a large portion of the African slaves who Muslims that step on this soil from the trans Atlantic boat ride.

Its just that black American's (folks like myself and others) ancestors were forced to give up their religion and adopt Christianity during slavery.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is mad :mjlol:

4 Arabs died in the revolutionary war and Kamala is like this:

An estimated 100,000 Black Americans escaped, died or were killed during the Revolutionary War.....9,000 Black Americans fought, there would have been more if it was not for Washington's Racism, but Kamala is like this towards Black Americans:

What are you even talking about. Again...She didn't say they contributed the most. She didn't say they contributed as much as another group. She merely acknowledged their existence in contributing, and for that you're outraged?
:mjlol:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Gays are very wealthy. Money talks bro.

US ambassadors go around the world campaigning for homosexuality because gay white men got that paper
that's a lie, the majority of homos are not any richer than straights. they just be saying that cause they don't typically have dependants, so they might have more disposable income but that's it...