Kamala Harris: Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Keep the same energy for the black soldiers fighting for/in Ukraine, Kammy. Will there be a month recognizing them? Or the black people died during the NAZI holocaust for that matter? The jokes in this thread are hilarious and somewhat warranted.

On the flipside, y'all really gonna act like all types of people haven't been here from the jump? :gucci:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Keep the same energy for the black soldiers fighting for/in Ukraine, Kammy. Will there be a month recognizing them? Or the black people died during the NAZI holocaust for that matter? The jokes in this thread are hilarious and somewhat warranted.

On the flipside, y'all really gonna act like all types of people haven't been here from the jump? :gucci:
this site is overrun with white people frontin. I been tryna tell y’all.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut yo bytch a$$ up with all that complaining :hhh:

Fuxk Harris and if you got a problem with that then log off
I aint gotta do shyt you fukking peon. fukk you and yall mental midgets. Enjoy life being the crab at the bottom of the barrel you weak ass nikka you just may make a good seafood boil one day lil boy.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
saying comments like this, are some of the reasons why people are turning conservative or voting republican or other party.

these dumbmacrats have been catering to groups that are a very tiny percentage of the population like transgenders and gays
Democrats are gonna lose in epic fashion:mjlol:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this site is overrun with white people frontin. I been tryna tell y’all.

I don't even know if it's all that. It just be a defeatism. Anything outside of the black/white dichotomy is always going to be too nuanced in an open forum dominated with people that are only partially educated or blinded by bias off the rip.

I was finna make a thread asking who actually has read the CRT primer but I'm sure it would be drive-by shooting at a Thai restaurant levels of DUCK TALES. lol.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate that this site is supposed to be representative of black thought. Yall make my people seem so mentally fragile and insecure. OMG someone not black gets a compliment from a black politician. Time to cry like online like a bytch. Get some p*ssy weirdos.
Yep. Anyone outraged over this rather innocuous statement is fragile as fukk.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

:gucci:

Google failed you my friend.

Morocco and Algeria are in Africa. The people in that area are vast majority Berbers, which are not Arabs and they are not from Arabia.

Arabia is not in Africa. You and other people are using Arab interchangeably with Muslim, which is unforgivable especially for a broad that is the vice president.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

4 Arabs. 9,000 black men. Lol

4 Arab:dead:

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Lmaoooooo that’s y’all Veep :russ::russ:

giphy.gif