Elon Musk Censoring Kamala Harris Twitter

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave is simply grossly misinformed. Also any of these once lame famous dudes (sorry dave) tend to get to a point where they just value being connected to "powerful figures". Dave always flexes the famous people he met in his specials in the credits, you all notice that? He tried to do the same with Elon.

At this point, if Dave or any other black persona associates still with this human filth, I gotta look at them different.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
People were saying him purchasing Twitter was a dumb business move.

He overpaid, but it was undeniably genius for pushing a far right agenda.

That being said, I tried to tolerate all the horseshyt shenanigans associated since he took over.

This is the last straw, I'm officially deleting my account. I liked it because there's absolutely no way to get news and first hand accounting faster. But fukk all of that, fukk Twitter, and fukk Elon.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What? You're missing the point entirely getting lost on the black and whitelist shyt which you are guessing on at worst and using semantics at best.

The point is if the term "cotton picker" were to be watched for any type of blacklist/whitelist/moderation then the code would be looking for the string "cotton picker" rather than "cotton" & "picker" as seperate strings. This is some 101 shyt on a formerly publicly traded company. Again, the implementation does not make any sense. (Source: I'm a coder)

It's telling that none of the people trying to refute what I'm saying have answered my question. When has "cotton" ever been a banned word on Twitter? It takes seconds to verify. Whoever made this was sloppy. Don't be like the cacs and eat up bullshyt just because you want to believe it.

That 1 word (and the others I mentioned in my first post) is the reason this is likely fake.

The point may be over your head with all due respect.

Don't think we're missing the point. Maybe something's unclear in the convo here?

In an ideal world the code is perfect, but having two separate strings isn't abnormal. Not doubting your coding chops. In fact messing with code, you know as much as I do that separate strings in a word pool like that isn't abnormal.

Safe to say that individually the word cotton or picker aren't banned, but the context being with what accounts and the rest of the words in the associated pool it wouldn't be unreal to have them separate. You can definitely generate a racial remark splitting the term, so if anything having them split as part of a list makes more sense than being sloppy with code.

If I got something misunderstood my B. :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

TWITTER AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
WOULD ABSOLUTELY COLLAPSE
WITHOUT BLACK AMERICANS.
WE MAKE shyt HOT.

THE WORLD FOLLOWS WHATEVER WAVE WE'RE ON.

:devil:
:evil:

I agree, if black people stopped using twitter, white people would eventually start thinking its unfashionable to use it too. because they operate on what they think is trendy and often look to the black community to figure out what is or isn't trendy. If they noticed all black people treating twitter like an app for racist cacs, thats how they will eventually see it too.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think we're missing the point. Maybe something's unclear in the convo here?

In an ideal world the code is perfect, but having two separate strings isn't abnormal. Not doubting your coding chops. In fact messing with code, you know as much as I do that separate strings in a word pool like that isn't abnormal.

Safe to say that individually the word cotton or picker aren't banned, but the context being with what accounts and the rest of the words in the associated pool it wouldn't be unreal to have them separate. You can definitely generate a racial remark splitting the term, so if anything having them split as part of a list makes more sense than being sloppy with code.

If I got something misunderstood my B. :manny:
Respectfully the crux of the issue is having two separate strings would trigger whatever censor function Twitter has on any innocuous instance of the word. It's bad design on the most basic of levels that I highly doubt an engineer getting paid a salary would make. It's like a college professor messing up there/their/they're.

The string on the censor list should be "cotton picker" because you would want people to still use both of those separately, it's only a slur with them together.

Imagine I made a bot that would scrape the coli for every time someone says "banana bread". If I set the function to look for "banana" and "bread" as separate strings I would get posts like "gimme da bread" "she ate a banana", results I don't want. The function needs to search for the string "banana bread" instead of each word separately to get me only the results I want.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

That being said, I tried to tolerate all the horseshyt shenanigans associated since he took over.

This is the last straw, I'm officially deleting my account. I liked it because there's absolutely no way to get news and first hand accounting faster. But fukk all of that, fukk Twitter, and fukk Elon.
That's why I felt it was important to post this thread. Good on you.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
i got off twitter about 3 months before he bought it.

Its crazy how that app has went to shyt since. Damn shame, it used to be so much fun

fukk Elon, maga tony stark

that guy

Superstar
Daps

No, it wasn’t :mjlol:

Buying twitter was not part of some master plan. He literally was sued to force him to follow through on the deal. There’s nothing genius about taking out $13 billion in loans to buy a company that already isn’t profitable no matter what the agenda is.

Buying twitter was one of if not the dumbest buy outs of all-time that’s why he was begging his cult following to give him more free Tesla stock. And they did it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No, it wasn’t :mjlol:

Buying twitter was not part of some master plan. He literally was sued to force him to follow through on the deal. There’s nothing genius about taking out $13 billion in loans to buy a company that already isn’t profitable no matter what the agenda is.

Buying twitter was one of if not the dumbest buy outs of all-time that’s why he was begging his cult following to give him more free Tesla stock. And they did it.
He wouldn't have paid $40 billion unless it was a part of a master plan, what do you mean? That was always the price. Just because he discovered shyt that wasn't ideal doesn't mean it wasn't a part of a plan. There's some like 25 million active users that he can not only manipulate the algorithm for he wants to show to active users, he can manipulate what suddenly becomes news for other platforms because of the algorithm.

This isn't purely a wealth play; Elon's wealth isn't really tangible anyway. The importance in controlling the media should be more evident than ever.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He wouldn't have paid $40 billion unless it was a part of a master plan, what do you mean? That was always the price. Just because he discovered shyt that wasn't ideal doesn't mean it wasn't a part of a plan. There's some like 25 million active users that he can not only manipulate the algorithm for he wants to show to active users, he can manipulate what suddenly becomes news for other platforms because of the algorithm.

This isn't purely a wealth play; Elon's wealth isn't really tangible anyway. The importance in controlling the media should be more evident than ever.
He paid $40 billion because a judge literally forced him to. Elon musk did not want to buy twitter :what:

He was too dumb to understand that he can be held legally liable for his twitter posts.

Elon is turning twitter into a right wing shyt show because the company is going to go bankrupt anyway. Twitter was not profitable prior to the sale. After the sale, they have a yearly $1.2 billion interest payment. $1.2 billion in interest alone.

He just wants to have fun on the way down. If Tesla didn’t approve his pay package this twitter deal would have most likely ruined him financially.