HBCUs experiencing lower Black Male enrollment.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I made money off white students at pwi, cause I had a pill connect. :wow:

Them white girls was geeked to fukk a nikka to spite they parents.
Again I get it but there was two main reasons why dudes didn't graduate p*ssy and Playstations

the reason why bytches didn't trip off you cheating on them was because they had an 8 o clock class.

You deal with her homegirl on her off day and you get drunk have shorty bring you some food and you miss your 2 o clock class.

The first thing dry dikked nikkas had to learn was how to navigate all that p*ssy being thrown at you.

Like I saidI had to avoid the easy lay up of the white girl from UP one time I had a summer class with some people from the big white PWI and as the summer session was ending I didn't have a place to stay a white girl in the class had an off campus apartment and said I could stay with her.

It was during the summer and fall seasons at an off campus apartment near the pwi who would know?

nikka at my school if you did something and told no one you could literally see the rumor go through the school in a nanosecond in 2 seconds everyone on the school would know so I turned her down.

Then that's when I did the little job for the Dean of Housing that got me the apartment.

There's a million stories where I had to turn down trout and I'm sure that you did too so to any nikka who went to an HBCU ever saying I got a tummyache from eating so much Is like saying I breathed in college you had to be a super lame to not smash all day everyday in college.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lower in colleges overall but a larger disparity in HBCUs
That''s crazy consider all the Africans and West Indians who go to HBCU's except for my schools special situation I'd have to assume the vast majority of tethers on the yard were Men.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The aunties are on their way out and being replaced by the bitter femcel feminist or the pretty misandrist diva. I had a auntie manager from chicago with a black hushand and a son around my age, lol she is NOT common in this day and ahe because even the women married now are married to men with no spines
I'm not in america now and I'm on Unc status myself so I'll take your word for it but back in the day Aunties looked out.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
trades are fine but we need Black men represented in all avenues. No Black Men in Politics then we can't be shocked nobody doing anything for us. Black Women flood that shyt and make sure they do shyt for them selves and the few black men who do enter end up having to pander to black women and other groups as anything Black male focused will get push back.
No lies told. But to be fair, it’s a LOT of gatekeeping in the Black political scene. Lotta old heads are still tastemakers while the young ones who get on have their “types.” After I got my Master’s, I tried like hell to get on as a policy writer/analyst for several Black male politicians and it was a waste of time. And that was despite being vouched for by a couple folks with some pull in the NCOBPS. You have to be willing to play their game. That shyt is a turnoff to someone who really wants to shake shyt up.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im an HBCU grad and can tell you they have fallen off and what made them competitive is gone. My best advise is go to the best college you can get in for the least amount of money.
The only addendum I'd say is if you're at "at risk" student. If you have a certain level of education go to the best school you can find if you graduated from a ghetto "Fair Eastside" High school then a HBCU would be perfect for an ex knucklehead.

Again I was allowed to flourish I was allowed to stay on campus for free, Got a work aid job *which I didn't even know what that was at the time* got food stamps as a college student off campus.

Nobody at a pwi is gonna "hook you up" like they would at a HBCU.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Imo college isn't shyt I would try to convince someone to do.
If they not sure I would say don't do it.

I would ALWAYS tell someone to pick a trade school over college if they considering between the two.

I knew I was going to college when I was 5.
I knew I was going to have fun and run through hoes and still graduate. :wow:

I wasn't worried about being seen, I was fukking all types of bytches from everywhere.
That''s why you was able to not get hemmed up in school.

as far as the trade thing going to the military especially right now is the best and instead of paying you get paid.

But everyone turns p*ssy when you say to even be a space force reservist so there's that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s about to be over for the majority of black men in this country.

You have 4 options for success:

College for a specific advanced degree, doctor, lawyer, engineer, computer science, accounting.

Military, then college and becoming a contractor.

Trade school or Union apprenticeship.

Starting your own business that isn’t a barbershop or restaurant. Something in a service industry or B2B.

I’m gonna make a spin thread Mof.
I went College then Military then Contractor.

The world of government contracting in general is a gold mine.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Again I get it but there was two main reasons why dudes didn't graduate p*ssy and Playstations

the reason why bytches didn't trip off you cheating on them was because they had an 8 o clock class.

You deal with her homegirl on her off day and you get drunk have shorty bring you some food and you miss your 2 o clock class.

The first thing dry dikked nikkas had to learn was how to navigate all that p*ssy being thrown at you.

Like I saidI had to avoid the easy lay up of the white girl from UP one time I had a summer class with some people from the big white PWI and as the summer session was ending I didn't have a place to stay a white girl in the class had an off campus apartment and said I could stay with her.

It was during the summer and fall seasons at an off campus apartment near the pwi who would know?

nikka at my school if you did something and told no one you could literally see the rumor go through the school in a nanosecond in 2 seconds everyone on the school would know so I turned her down.

Then that's when I did the little job for the Dean of Housing that got me the apartment.

There's a million stories where I had to turn down trout and I'm sure that you did too so to any nikka who went to an HBCU ever saying I got a tummyache from eating so much Is like saying I breathed in college you had to be a super lame to not smash all day everyday in college.
Yeah it was beaucoup dudes that wasn't running through hoes in college just like the military, cause regardless of how easy it was for me, it wasn't for them. shyt definitely wasn't a given circumstance for everybody. Anyone saying so fukking lying.

I knew dudes that was crying cause hoes wouldn't fukk with them.

I didn't have to turn down shyt cause I was gone go to class regardless.

I had a Friday night class 1 semester and never missed.
Still was partying.

I did that while also doing student work study, a part time job, slanging pills, trafficking, selling clothes boosted from JCP and Dillard's, selling boosted shyt from the Sears Distribution Center and having a gf I lived with for a year. :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No lies told. But to be fair, it’s a LOT of gatekeeping in the Black political scene. Lotta old heads are still tastemakers while the young ones who get on have their “types.” After I got my Master’s, I tried like hell to get on as a policy writer/analyst for several Black male politicians and it was a waste of time. And that was despite being vouched for by a couple folks with some pull in the NCOBPS. You have to be willing to play their game. That shyt is a turnoff to someone who really wants to shake shyt up.

Dudes gotta be ready to stage a coup the same way women did. It isnt an overnight thing. Its either that or mass divestment from the USA and adopt the Lebanese model where men establish post around the world and plant their flag creating new ethnic groups/communities in other countries

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The only addendum I'd say is if you're at "at risk" student. If you have a certain level of education go to the best school you can find if you graduated from a ghetto "Fair Eastside" High school then a HBCU would be perfect for an ex knucklehead.

Again I was allowed to flourish I was allowed to stay on campus for free, Got a work aid job *which I didn't even know what that was at the time* got food stamps as a college student off campus.

Nobody at a pwi is gonna "hook you up" like they would at a HBCU.

The knucklehead going to an HBCU sound good but for every 1 that makes it you got 5 who go to party and become distractions for others.

My point is folks should aim fkr the best school they can get into for the least cost. You have many state schools that are cheaper than HBCUs and 100x more competitive

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was beaucoup dudes that wasn't running through hoes in college just like the military, cause regardless of how easy it was for me, it wasn't for them. shyt definitely wasn't a given circumstance for everybody. Anyone saying so fukking lying.

I knew dudes that was crying cause hoes wouldn't fukk with them.

I didn't have to turn down shyt cause I was gone go to class regardless.

I had a Friday night class 1 semester and never missed.
Still was partying.

I did that while also doing student work study, a part time job, slanging pills, trafficking, selling clothes boosted from JCP and Dillard's, selling boosted shyt from the Sears Distribution Center and having a gf I lived with for a year. :manny:
We could talk about every up top nikka being the first one to become the Nino Brown of the cottonfields as if the cops wasn't looking at you from day one.

But we all had to do a little bending of ordinances to eat Dillards basically had a scholarship with all those people stealing shyt out of there and Belk's.

What I mean by turning down trout is not smashing your homegirls actually studying instead of fukking the study partner

and the biggie train avoidance.

I remember a famous nikka who went to the big PWI had his sister go to my school, Problem is she looked just like him.

after it became apperent that homie was never gonna go anywhere near our school most of the bytches and nikkas stopped hanging around her.

But she must have been new to attention because she made the mistake of linking with a weirdo clout demon at the freshmen dorm

After he nutted he informed everyone she was upstairs so a line formed and she fukked every thirsty that came through the door.

It wasn't rape technically she didn't say no but thirsties couldn't pass up served up snatch she left school a couple weeks after that,

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dudes gotta be ready to stage a coup the same way women did. It isnt an overnight thing. Its either that or mass divestment from the USA and adopt the Lebanese model where men establish post around the world and plant their flag creating new ethnic groups/communities in other countries
Hey I'm way ahead of you I already dipped.

But for the non super Black pilled Black Men in the matrix they're gonna have to learn to move and shake in the system till they make it work or dip