HBCUs experiencing lower Black Male enrollment.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not if single mothers are giving their daughters the game to outpace their sons.
Women have a community of women to rely on for support. Men don't, especially black men.
Black men do their sons a disservice leaving them to be raised by a woman scorned.
Black single mothers do their sons a disservice by not equipping them with the knowledge of how to successfully move through society.
A functional matriarchy is going to automatically empower the daughter over the son and the daughter has access to her mother, grandmother, aunt and other extended family members, male and female, in ways a son would not.

We can blame black men for not sticking around, but carrying a boy to eighteen and not giving him anything he can really use going forward while his sister is getting help behind the scenes is putting her ahead in the long run.

What ethnic or racial community do women lead in America that's winning right now?

And this is exactly why more black men need to be represented in these positions.
Man I have a million stories about this. the actual Dean of Housing kicked out his own adopted son.

He was kicked out for being a rabble rouser They kicked out basically the majority of the radical pro blacks right before I got there.

The son came back to spite his dad.

I remember helping him in his conflict of interest business of moving people out of dorms for the summer and he asked me about those DC students * the DC Mob* low key ran the yard and some of them was still in the drug game.

i told him I grew up in DC and he said you're one of the good ones

I think the nikka paid me like 20 dollars for a days work but he did let me stay in the off campus apartment between summer and fall school sessions.

Again you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was applying online so thanks. I’ll keep it in mind if I ever try again.
You're trying to go now?

Personally it's not really worth it but If you're in the area trust me take a trip to Georgia Ave. You can get everything fixed in two conversations/

If you go to another HBCU or any organization run by Black people talk to the secretary. Black people are very people oriented.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You're trying to go now?

Personally it's not really worth it but If you're in the area trust me take a trip to Georgia Ave. You can get everything fixed in two conversations/

If you go to another HBCU or any organization run by Black people talk to the secretary. Black people are very people oriented.
Nah it’s on the back burner for now. I’ll heed your advice

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The Best thing about going to Jackson Sate as a male is the female students outnumbered you, then you had Tougaloo College (hbcu) which was like 80% female, then Hinds CC which was like a HBCU community college. Then Mississippi College, a private pwi, Belhaven University, another private pwi. Milsaps College a pwi. All in Jackson and the women were geeked over Jackson State nikkas cause of the reputation.

I ate soo gawt damm well.
I hear you but damn anyone who went to any HBCU eat well.

There's always a few campus incels though.

But speaking of that it's so bad that after my freshman year i couldn't be seen with a co ed from my school we targeted the Black girls from one of the big white schools mainly to get tickets to the games and also for whatever reason we thought they were better just because their schools was so much better funded and ran.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah it’s on the back burner for now. I’ll heed your advice
yeah don't waste your time go to a school in your area. Unless you really want to live in DC or something.

It's gotta be a Howard grad in your area to make some calls hit up the alumni organization.

The one good thing about Howard is how annoying their graduates are.

If Harris gets in there shyt is gonna be insane. I could imagine nothing getting done with President Harris addresses the campus the adminstration will be in full celebration mode

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I hear you but damn anyone who went to any HBCU eat well.

There's always a few campus incels though.

But speaking of that it's so bad that after my freshman year i couldn't be seen with a co ed from my school we targeted the Black girls from one of the big white schools mainly to get tickets to the games and also for whatever reason we thought they were better just because their schools was so much better funded and ran.
I made money off white students at pwi, cause I had a pill connect. :wow:

Them white girls was geeked to fukk a nikka to spite they parents.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
yeah don't waste your time go to a school in your area. Unless you really want to live in DC or something.

It's gotta be a Howard grad in your area to make some calls hit up the alumni organization.

The one good thing about Howard is how annoying their graduates are.

If Harris gets in there shyt is gonna be insane. I could imagine nothing getting done with President Harris addresses the campus the adminstration will be in full celebration mode
Thanks breh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I made money off white students at pwi, cause I had a pill connect. :wow:

Them white girls was geeked to fukk a nikka to spite they parents.
I get it and If you're trying to convince a Coli nikka considering trade school then yeah talk about the hoes

But c'mon my guy lets not get it twisted many a starving nikka went school and lost their minds again we had to x whole groups of bytches off the list. For example there was no way I could be seen with a "country chick" or even a chick from my own school in most cases.

I finally seen how stupid it was when a chick from Brooklyn came through and said What the fukk is that??? I said It's an owl She said I got to get the fukk out of this country ass school
Never saw her again. Next chick from Miami said something similar I said You're from Black River in St, Elizabeth in Jamaica bytch yu fram country too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
bytches that you're trying to date say that. Low key Auntie Black women go out of their way to help Black Men and boys truth be told.

Also institutions help you as an institution.
The aunties are on their way out and being replaced by the bitter femcel feminist or the pretty misandrist diva. I had a auntie manager from chicago with a black hushand and a son around my age, lol she is NOT common in this day and ahe because even the women married now are married to men with no spines

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I get it and If you're trying to convince a Coli nikka considering trade school then yeah talk about the hoes

But c'mon my guy lets not get it twisted many a starving nikka went school and lost their minds again we had to x whole groups of bytches off the list. For example there was no way I could be seen with a "country chick" or even a chick from my own school in most cases.

I finally seen how stupid it was when a chick from Brooklyn came through and said What the fukk is that??? I said It's an owl She said I got to get the fukk out of this country ass school
Never saw her again. Next chick from Miami said something similar I said You're from Black River in St, Elizabeth in Jamaica bytch yu fram country too.
Imo college isn't shyt I would try to convince someone to do.
If they not sure I would say don't do it.

I would ALWAYS tell someone to pick a trade school over college if they considering between the two.

I knew I was going to college when I was 5.
I knew I was going to have fun and run through hoes and still graduate. :wow:

I wasn't worried about being seen, I was fukking all types of bytches from everywhere.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Not if single mothers are giving their daughters the game to outpace their sons.
Women have a community of women to rely on for support. Men don't, especially black men.
Black men do their sons a disservice leaving them to be raised by a woman scorned.
Black single mothers do their sons a disservice by not equipping them with the knowledge of how to successfully move through society.
A functional matriarchy is going to automatically empower the daughter over the son and the daughter has access to her mother, grandmother, aunt and other extended family members, male and female, in ways a son would not.

We can blame black men for not sticking around, but carrying a boy to eighteen and not giving him anything he can really use going forward while his sister is getting help behind the scenes is putting her ahead in the long run.

What ethnic or racial community do women lead in America that's winning right now?

And this is exactly why more black men need to be represented in these positions.
How would a mother do those things they can teach them about society but it’s two different worlds for a black man and a black woman which is why I think we see such a gap in how black women perform than black men. I don’t think we will see a growth until black men start to step up as fathers or even just as mentors to those young black men at times I think we blame women to much when in reality the reason we are so far behind is black men have been lacking it’s a tough thing to say or even admit because ofc it’s not all black men but there is a huge majority who are. Overall I think we agree but I just think the blame should shift to the fathers. Also I appreciate you looking out for us young black men trying to give us wisdom we desperately need it from someone who looks like us as it hits in a way a woman can never imo reach us

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s about to be over for the majority of black men in this country.

You have 4 options for success:

College for a specific advanced degree, doctor, lawyer, engineer, computer science, accounting.

Military, then college and becoming a contractor.

Trade school or Union apprenticeship.

Starting your own business that isn’t a barbershop or restaurant. Something in a service industry or B2B.

I’m gonna make a spin thread Mof.