Can This Site’s Keyboard Militants Explain How Black America Will Benefit From Kamala Losing In November?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
These nikkas are idiots if they don’t vote for her period

The main reason is the Supreme Court who actually runs everything

Trump get in alito and thomas will retire and trump will put in 2 young republicans on the court and everything u nikkas bytch about will not passed
The sad part these blue no matter who heads don't realize is everyone on this board could pledge to vote for Kamala and she still might lose. Let go, you have no control over this situation. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My opinion is based on the reality that either Kamala or Trump will win the election in November.

It's a reasonable inference based on the evidence. (And my evidence isn't polls.)
OK we are being realistic now and not idealistic? Your vote is not gonna decide shyt. That's reality. :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first and foremost, the black community is over if trump wins. every gain we have enjoyed since jim crow will recede. what little middle class we have will be ground to dust, our community relegated to permanent indigence that will eventually result in our extermination. we have already, thanks to recent supreme court decisions, seen the nascent manifestation of this.

humanity will also be sent careening off the cliff if he wins, since he has explicitly stated that he does not believe in climate change and will not back measures to curb its progression and mitigate the damage it has already wrought.

:unimpressed:

So roll over and die it is:francis:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Black America is probably going to continue the downward trend regardless of what administration is in office, it didn’t get better when trump was in there and it didn’t get better when Biden was in there

Vote who you gon vote for I just wish yall would keep it real and just say yall don’t like trump, that’s more respectable than to act like Kamala is going to move the needle on anything, like we don’t see what the media and the powers that be trying to do with this 3 month blitz to carry her to presidency

If anything this election season shows that it’s way too many people that’s democrat or republican before they black, like we should be standing together during these times against the system but I guess this shyt is a joke to yall, example the flip flopping op(@I Really Mean It) has done over the years

I still haven’t heard not one thing about what folks gon do about affirmative action, that should tell you everything you need to know about what black folks place is in the country

Kamala going to allow more educated foreigners into the country while trump is more likely than not going to allow more cheap migrant labor into the country permanently putting black folks at the bottom caste but again this dialogue for the past year or so has been a fukking joke

My solution, y’all better get it how yall live and upskill as much as possible cause there ain’t no mercy for black folks, whole time they probably going to make us go to war in a couple years anyway and who yall think gon be on the frontlines

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do you think any of this will change opinions, cause people to change their vote, cause those who decided not to vote to now vote?

Starting off with your title being an insult will not get you the outcome you desire. Learn to remove your emotions from your position, and just argue the point using logical reasoning. This attempt to shame and insult those who do not support your position, will not compel them to now support your position.

What is the highest education level you attained?

That is a mature, legitimate question for any adult in a 1st world country.

If people didn't unite under Trump from 2016 to 2020, they never will under his regime.