Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
one positive spin of the Sexy Red/Lil Boosie fanbase not liking Kamala is that they probably don't vote. Who knows who was sampled in these polls though

"real nikkas" have turned into internet nikkas just like everyone else at this point. I see a ton of these people online supporting Trump because of the PUA loans and all that but it's just online talk. I live in a majority black city and I NEVER see young black people (under 30) standing in line to vote.
The only time I've seen a lot of younger black people excited about voting and actually showing up to vote was in 2008.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nah dog. Reading books isn't a super power. You should try some day. I bought the book "Israel Lobby and U.S. Foriegn policy" over a decade ago.

You could know the same shyt I'm speaking on to.

It's tiresome talking to heads who SWEAR they are onto something (genocide GOTCHA!!) when they are really late as fukk and never truly gave a fukk until fashionable.

All of a sudden these dudes all care about Palestinians who they were shytting on because 'Arabs are don't like Black people'. Not even realizing Trump has an even more cavalier attitude towards the Israel/Palestine conflict. It's basically concern trolling.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only time I've seen a lot of younger black people excited about voting and actually showing up to vote was in 2002008
I recall in the mid 90s through the early 2000s there was more of a youth excitement because there was MTV helping with young adults being politically active. I think you're right about 2008 too though.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Lol White women are not voting at the same percentage for trump ala 2016. Its llike you all forgot Roe V Wade reversal never happened..
Trusting white women even after the roe vs wade reversal:francis:I am just saying if he did win, that's how I think he will do it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol White women are not voting at the same percentage for trump ala 2016. Its llike you all forgot Roe V Wade reversal never happened..
Y'all are counting way too many chickens thinking that Roe v Wade shyt is enough of a smoking gun to trust white women

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are counting way too many chickens thinking that Roe v Wade shyt is enough of a smoking gun to trust white women

Yeah women aren't energinized at all over not having autonomy over their body. non issue for them. :troll:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am beginning to think that there is no path with Black men who are disenchanted with Democrats. She's is going to have to find the votes elsewhere. She is not going to get the numbers Biden got.
The only path ever presented to black men is to shut up and do what Queen Mama says

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She does beaucoup word salads and cannot answer questions directly. The NABJ and Oprah events are showing her true colors.

People will vote for Harris just to avoid Trump and that's not how voting should be. You should vote for great policies and Harris has lukewarm policies that are not revolutionary at all. They are band aids. And band aids fail on huge gaping wounds.

Only People that hate Kamala Harris economic plan, are people that benefit from being rich, scammers, or outright hate seeing,the cost of,things going down.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im not the one you have to out logic, it's white women

But keep thinking shyt sweet

If You threaten to end Democracy, best believe there will be unexpected,votes voting for her, from all demographics.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We talking about Kamala Devi Harris and you couldn't help but want to talk about a white man...

Negro you are obsessed and want to argue about your obsession.....STOP IT

You are such a troll. Arguing in bad faith muthafukka.

We're comparing Kamala to Trump because they're in a race against each other dumbass.

I've read all your posts in here. You called Kamala a bish, you blamed her for Marcellus Williams getting assassinated and good lord, you telling people to vote for Jill Stein :dead: