Kamala Harris Gets Potentially Worrying Sign from NAACP Poll

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, everybody that used to vote the same way as you weren't stupid before but now all of a sudden when they arent on the same page as you they're stupid? The irony...
Yes that's exactly what it means. If in 2024, you're undecided because you still see both parties (and candidates) as the same you're a fukking moron who probably shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place. This is society's litmus test. There are ONLY two options in this election; a flawed but reasonable and competent candidate or a convicted felon, rapist, white supremacist, traitor, and aspiring dictator. It is the most basic of tests. If you fail this I struggle to understand how you're able to make intelligent decisions in your own personal life. America could get this one wrong and I won't be surprised. Decades of underfunding public education, widespread right wing propaganda in MSM and social media have turned a lot of people's brains into soup.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am beginning to think that there is no path with Black men who are disenchanted with Democrats. She's is going to have to find the votes elsewhere. She is not going to get the numbers Biden got.
Those same black men supposedly didn’t vote for Biden either. The same red pill c00ns either don’t vote or aren’t even registered to vote in the first place. It’s a loud minority following people who grift their money out their pockets.

There’s no point in trying to change the mind of someone who calls Kamala Harris a “Hindu bedwench”; they’re too intellectually lazy to vote for Trump so they’ll just be at home complaining.

The key is to get young, newly registered black women in line to help build up the base.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Election results since 2022 have disproven whatever you feelings or inclinations you mmight have.
I don't need the results of a singular year to determine my distrust of white people. Therein lies y'all problem

It is more than reasonable to deduce that Roe v Wade will have an effect on how women vote. That's not my issue. The issue is y'all over relying on it as a slam dunk to assuage your belief in the reasonability of white women. Fukk a 2022, history should be enough of an indicator for that

But every time white people up and do some unreasonable shyt the same nikkas that supposedly know everything are always the shocked ones asking "How could this happen?"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no way Trump should be this close.
America was founded by poor white trash who were either too stupid, too poor or too sick to make it in their own country. Then when they got here they were either too stupid, too poor, or too sick to accomplish anything without slavery.

The descendants of that same white trash just so happen to populate half of the country :francis:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault-1.jpg
Only a cac or a sick c00n would post or like some racist ass shyt like this. Like we’ve already establish with you though if you're really black, you’ve already burnt through most of your thousand deaths:umad:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't need the results of a singular year to determine my distrust of white people. Therein lies y'all problem

It is more than reasonable to deduce that Roe v Wade will have an effect on how women vote. That's not my issue. The issue is y'all over relying on it as a slam dunk to assuage your belief in the reasonability of white women. Fukk a 2022, history should be enough of an indicator for that

But every time white people up and do some unreasonable shyt the same nikkas that supposedly know everything are always the shocked ones asking "How could this happen?"

Look at all the females supporting Trump. Danica Patrick endorsing him. These are vile people...I don't know why folk forget time and time again. I think Trump wins because there are simply too many demons who vote and Trump has enough demons that will do whatever it takes to make sure he wins.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Get a 1 year ban bet when Trump loses, got it? Trump loses, and you'll disappear until Nov 2025, good?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a 1 year ban bet when Trump loses, got it? Trump loses, and you'll disappear until Nov 2025, good?
:dahell: no nikka. Are you 15?

I don't know who's going to win the election. Neither do you. That's the point you appear to be unable to comprehend

Again my point is your reliance on the supposed reasonability of white people is a fool's errand

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All she has to do is win Pennsylvania and hold on to Wisconsin and the surrounding states and she will win. If she can pull off Georgia, NC, or Arizona that would say a lot. People are not voting for her. They are voting against Trump like they did with Biden.

Daps
All she has to do is win Pennsylvania and hold on to Wisconsin and the surrounding states and she will win. If she can pull off Georgia, NC, or Arizona that would say a lot. People are not voting for her. They are voting against Trump like they did with Biden.
eh, a lot of people like her and tim walz. look at their favorablility ratings as opposed to that of trump and vance.

they aren’t just voting against trump. if that were the case, she wouldn’t be polling as well as she is.

:francis:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
eh, a lot of people like her and tim walz. look at their favorablility ratings as opposed to that of trump and vance.

they aren’t just voting against trump. if that were the case, she wouldn’t be polling as well as she is.

:francis:
I think people confuse being a fanatic Maga Stan with liking a presidential candidate.

It’s like comparing a stalker like in the Stan video and your average back mother enjoying a Patti Labelle concert once a decade.

Normal people aren’t crashing out over politicians, they know that they are not god. Kamala Harris, Biden or even Romney voters didn’t make their whole Internet personality being a Trump Stan like millions of his fans do like teenage Taylor swift Stan’s