Can This Site’s Keyboard Militants Explain How Black America Will Benefit From Kamala Losing In November?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
it prevents our extermination under a trump presidency.

can you respond to the points in my post? these are all verifiable pillars of trump’s current platform.

can you help me understand how this is beneficial to black america?

:francis:
I said a Trump presidency won't help Black America. Supporting the republican party as a black person is absolutely moronic. I've never voted republican and I never will.

I was just curious if you were making a case for Kamala besides needing to prevent a trump presidency.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Black America won't benefit from Trump as a President. In 2028 we'd just get an actual Democrat primary and a chance at electing a more progressive candidate with an actual platform.

A Kamala win effectively kills the progressive voice for the next 8 years.

Daps
Black America won't benefit from Trump as a President. In 2028 we'd just get an actual Democrat primary and a chance at electing a more progressive candidate with an actual platform.

A Kamala win effectively kills the progressive voice for the next 8 years.
there won’t be an election in 2028 if trump wins.

:francis:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Threads like these are a testament that black folks continue to play the wrong game or frankly don't know how it works. :yeshrug: Those who have the funding to support candidates and hire lobbyists more than likely get the outcomes they want. In additional, that influence eventually can get to the point where they actually set agendas and write bills that become laws. I really hope people don't think politicians are sitting behind a desk drafting them. The hopes of voting for a candidate and they will address black issues is wishful thinking that has been passed down the past few generations.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if those 40 pieces of silver caused Judas to be overcome with an extreme form of amnesia too:francis:

Kamala wins,Kamala loses,its a win win situation. Unless your telling me black people will roll over and die if Democrats lose. You may or may not be right#Plantationlife. But if history is any measure,we will adjust. Will a Kamala win force any sort of adjustment? There is the answer to your question. Having water poured on you to get you out of bed,can get you up alot quicker than the alarm melody youve grown accustomed to. Despite the discomfort:respect: