Can This Site’s Keyboard Militants Explain How Black America Will Benefit From Kamala Losing In November?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
And this is why you progressive weirdos/leftists will always remain out of power.
Well I'm glad you understand that a Kamala Harris win is not a progressive/leftist win and you can only expect the same status quo we got under Biden. Meanwhile our economic conditions will only get worse and worse.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2iisasu.png

XfhbEQT.png

gYhQw6p.png

hSi7CCk.png

dHDRSSH.png

Coli daddy getting them tangibles.

UKVu0t8.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Well I'm glad you understand that a Kamala Harris win is not a progressive/leftist win and you can only expect the same status quo we got under Biden. Meanwhile our economic conditions will only get worse and worse.:yeshrug:

A person who votes 98% Liberal than the senate and is more liberal than most Democrats isn't a win for leftists/progressives

Ok.

Not only are you not a serious person about your leftism, you're also no serious about economic conditions concerning black people.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
A person who votes 98% Liberal than the senate and is more liberal than most Democrats isn't a win for leftists/progressives

Ok.

Not only are you not a serious person about your leftism, you're also no serious about economic conditions concerning black people.
You couldn't name a single progressive bill this former Senator running for President actually got pushed through Congress and are calling someone else unserious. I'm fine with this kind of a goofy thinking I'm unserious. You seriously couldn't name 1. :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You couldn't name a single progressive bill this Senator running for President actually got pushed through Congress and are calling someone else unserious. I'm fine with this kind of a goofy thinking I'm unserious. You couldn't name 1. :mjlol:

So why does she vote on liberal and progressive legislature than

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It literally isn't but I see the playbook so I'll let you cook.
No it’s not…. At least not in most states

Neither is not an option. There are only two outcomes to this race.

It's either Kamala or Trump. A or B. If it's not Kamala, then it's Trump. Trump is a significantly worse option than Kamala for Black people. This is clearly the case, and if you disagree I'm pretty sure you're a Trump supporter.

There is no third option.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So why does she vote on liberal and progressive legislature than
That's a good question. I'd imagine this liberal Senator would have at least one bill she was able to get through Congress that you could point to which demonstrates your point.

Just one, it's all I'm really asking for:jbhmm:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That's a good question. I'd imagine this liberal Senator would have at least one bill she was able to get through Congress that you could point to which demonstrates your point.

Just one, it's all I'm really asking for:jbhmm:

But why does it matter if she still supports that legislation with her vote

Daps
I wonder if those 40 pieces of silver caused Judas to be overcome with an extreme form of amnesia too:francis:

Kamala wins,Kamala loses,its a win win situation. Unless your telling me black people will roll over and die if Democrats lose. You may or may not be right#Plantationlife. But if history is any measure,we will adjust. Will a Kamala win force any sort of adjustment? There is the answer to your question. Having water poured on you to get you out of bed,can get you up alot quicker than the alarm melody youve grown accustomed to. Despite the discomfort:respect:
first and foremost, the black community is over if trump wins. every gain we have enjoyed since jim crow will recede. what little middle class we have will be ground to dust, our community relegated to permanent indigence that will eventually result in our extermination. we have already, thanks to recent supreme court decisions, seen the nascent manifestation of this.

humanity will also be sent careening off the cliff if he wins, since he has explicitly stated that he does not believe in climate change and will not back measures to curb its progression and mitigate the damage it has already wrought.

:unimpressed:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These nikkas are idiots if they don’t vote for her period

The main reason is the Supreme Court who actually runs everything

Trump get in alito and thomas will retire and trump will put in 2 young republicans on the court and everything u nikkas bytch about will not passed

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
But why does it matter if she still supports that legislation with her vote

I'd give her a pass if she wasn't a Prosecutor that ran a center right tough on crime platform up to being an Attorney General ( she was a liberal tough on crime AG tho :russ:) that abused her power to create truancy laws.

Her record in getting bills that she put pen to paper to draft and get pushed through definitely matters more to me with that kind of background. She's shown when she gets some muscle what type of time she's on :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
first and foremost, the black community is over if trump wins. every gain we have enjoyed since jim crow will recede. we have already, thanks to recent supreme court decisions, seen the nascent manifestation of this.

humanity will also be sent careening off the cliff if he wins, since he has explicitly stated that he does not believe in climate change and will not back measures to curb its progression and mitigate the damage already wrought.

:unimpressed:
Who do you think blew up the Nord Stream pipeline? A gigantic natural disaster?