Can This Site’s Keyboard Militants Explain How Black America Will Benefit From Kamala Losing In November?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No matter who wins our votes will count for exactly the same and voting for the winner is no guarantee is my point.

We won't know who--between Kamala or Trump--will win the election until it actually happens.

We can say with some level of certainly who will not win, however. That's just based on math.

In other words, I'm not the one in this conversation trying to call the race before it happens.

If you have some evidence of a third outcome I'd love to hear it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We won't know who--between Kamala or Trump--will win the election until it actually happens.

We can say with some level of certainly who will not win, however. That's just based on math.

In other words, I'm not the one in this conversation trying to call the race before it happens.

If you have some evidence of a third outcome I'd love to hear it.
I never said there was a third outcome I am just saying it's OK to vote for the losing candidates.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Do you think any of this will change opinions, cause people to change their vote, cause those who decided not to vote to now vote?

Starting off with your title being an insult will not get you the outcome you desire. Learn to remove your emotions from your position, and just argue the point using logical reasoning. This attempt to shame and insult those who do not support your position, will not compel them to now support your position.

I read the thread title and did not get offended or feel insulted. Because I'm not that. In fact that so called insult flew right past me until I read your post. So back to the topic at hand how does a Kamala loss in November benefit Black America?

Daps
Black America won't benefit from Trump as a President. In 2028 we'd just get an actual Democrat primary and a chance at electing a more progressive candidate with an actual platform.

A Kamala win effectively kills the progressive voice for the next 8 years.
That assumes Dem logic works towards being more progressive.

What most likely happens is they revert to "safe" so basically Tim Walz but less progressive than him. They wouldn't read the situation and think "we need a Bernie Sanders." They'd want a centrist to get those working class whites again.

The party doesn't move left until they can get MAGA out the paint. Then Dems can fight among themselves for the soul of the party. Folks like Pelosi ain't moving aside until that threat is quelled.

Once Trump is done for good and the Dems stack the courts, then we play hardball. No point in doing that now because any left leaning policy would get struck down by the super conservative SC.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Black America won't benefit from Trump as a President. In 2028 we'd just get an actual Democrat primary and a chance at electing a more progressive candidate with an actual platform.

A Kamala win effectively kills the progressive voice for the next 8 years.
Big money is going to get a lot of Progressives out of the paint and is already doing it, so I wouldn't put faith in that actually happening.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the candidate who appeals to this demo is gonna be the one to finally give reparations according to some people

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
N*ggas been online for months digitally interrogating Kamala Harris saying she doesn’t have any plans and doesn’t talk about policy.

That orange man just got on live television and blatantly said he doesn’t have any plans YET and Meek or none of you podcasters will say a thing.

2/2
Well mute the term

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196