WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think she will win but there's a small shot.

I guess the upside is that potentially her numbers can grow as she consolidates the coalition from 2020. You would have Obama more forcefully out there.

But I do not think she's winning NC, GA

AZ maybe

NV is a must-win.

She also needs to win WI, MI, PA which goes without saying

Nevada isn't a must win if the Dems win each of WI/PA/MI.... That's why I have been saying focus on the Rust Belt. It will decide the election.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nevada isn't a must win if the Dems win each of WI/PA/MI.... That's why I have been saying focus on the Rust Belt. It will decide the election.
NV is a must-win.

I'm not sure Harris can win Nebraska's electoral college vote. Cause only WI, MI, and PA gets you to 269.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right, but I think the issue is they want biden to step down and he's being hard headed about his propects behind closed doors. Basically they're hoping the leaka push him to step down, Typical old and delusional hard headed human.

This should have been done a year ago. Doing it at the last minute is negligence and just panic to save their own asses

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Meh, it’s an easy flip wherever the dust settles. The nominee can communicate that what you saw was a big tent party representing diverse coalitions allowing free expression of ideas and dissenting opinions to reach a greater conclusion that the majority can get behind.

Compare that with the republicans who have became completely authoritarian where you have to bend the knee to one orange man and differing opinions are crushed.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s on purpose @FAH1223 - Biden wouldn’t leave after private convos so now they’re trying to build pressure to make it untenable. Pelosi is doing it on purpose. It’s intentional whether or not it’s right.

Hey, they cleared the field for him in 2020 after losing the first three primaries.

The establishment lord giveth and the establishment lord taketh away.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats are sabotaging themselves left and right. All they had to do is write off the debate as a "bad night" and put Biden out there at all the rallies etc.. he's been doing in swing states and they'd be fine.

Instead the Democrats decided to tell the country that Biden needs to step down and they fed into the media (who all want Trump back for ratings..).

Kamala cannot beat Trump. They aren't skipping over Kamala. So none of what they've done makes sense.

If the Dems are consistent about anything it’s being pussies