WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden trying to convince voters that gas pricing being 5 dollars is ok cause of putin is woat PR. Average voter dont give a fukk about no ukraine

Very unpopular and if I'm educated and looking crazy at mortgage rates etc I can imagine the average consumer/voter.

Least confident I've ever been in him winning. But hey things can change in a year.

People here deny it and I agree. Biden has completely lost touch with the American people.

Well I'm not "maga" or "gop" biden not being on the polls is a fact, other dems running ahead of biden on the democratic platform is another fact. Dems will do great in 24, the question is can the dems running ahead of biden carry his dying presidential campaign across the line? Likely they can? but it will be close. The positive for biden is that trump isn't liked either.

We've known since at least 2022 Biden has been a horrible candidate to run against trump. We've confirmed that for sure last fall. Biden should have dropped out in the fall.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The malpractice was letting progressives make her run away from her career as an effective prosecutor. That defund the police movement is dead and she let people tag her as some self-hating cop when in reality, people generally like GOOD cops and don’t mind law and order.
as I was saying…

:sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’d still vote for Kamala right?
Yeah.

I just don’t see how vote for Kamala now cause she will probably be the President later makes more sense than just riding PawPaw to the finish line.

In fact i would Love for her to be President, and i think voting for Biden is the best way to make that happen :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 you never been one to mince words. So give it to me straight.
:dame:

If Kamala Devi Harris replaces Joseph Robinette, do the dems have a shot to save us from Trump??
You think she can win?

Assuming all that plays out. I keep trying to play out the different scenarios for her path to victory, and I don’t like my conclusions

I don't think she will win but there's a small shot.

I guess the upside is that potentially her numbers can grow as she consolidates the coalition from 2020. You would have Obama more forcefully out there.

But I do not think she's winning NC, GA

AZ maybe

NV is a must-win.

She also needs to win WI, MI, PA which goes without saying

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't think she will win but there's a small shot.

I guess the upside is that potentially her numbers can grow as she consolidates the coalition from 2020. You would have Obama more forcefully out there.

But I do not think she's winning NC, GA

AZ maybe

NV is a must-win.

She also needs to win WI, MI, PA which goes without saying
Harris will lose PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ. The map will look exactly as 2016. She would lose NV too.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Clickbait tweet aside, I don't remember her being this good of a speaker during the 2020 primaries.
They need to unleash Kavanaugh Hearing Kamala on Trump, her numbers will jump.

Her numbers were low during the 2020 primary because dumbass Dem consultants had her switch her style to that "Momala" crap. They're complete amateurs when it comes to marketing female candidates, they sunk Liz's campaign the same way by making her do all that Bailey crap instead of Blood and Teeth Liz. These women are killers, let them do what they do best. Kamala will up the yopper on Trump and walk him down like she did Kavanaugh.
:myman: