WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think she will win but there's a small shot.

I guess the upside is that potentially her numbers can grow as she consolidates the coalition from 2020. You would have Obama more forcefully out there.

But I do not think she's winning NC, GA

AZ maybe

NV is a must-win.

She also needs to win WI, MI, PA which goes without saying

Like I said, Kamala needs to -

1. STAY on the abortion topic as much as possible and not let up
2. Pick a good VP with appeal to middle America
3. Destroy Trump in the debate
4. Position herself as at least somewhat more willing to push back on Israel (would help with Michigan and younger voters)

She still might lose even with all that, but if she does all of the above I'd like her chances better than Biden's at this point.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Like I said, Kamala needs to -

1. STAY on the abortion topic as much as possible and not let up
2. Pick a good VP with appeal to middle America
3. Destroy Trump in the debate
4. Position herself as at least somewhat more willing to push back on Israel (would help with Michigan and younger voters)

She still might lose even with all that, but if she does all of the above I'd like her chances better than Biden's at this point.
The upshot is she can actually communicate all that.

The bar is very low.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Harris will lose PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ. The map will look exactly as 2016. She would lose NV too.

Kamala can definitely win MI, especially if she gets back some of Gaza protest voters.

AZ is winnable too. I wouldn't rule out WI and PA but they'd be tough. GA is probably gone regardless of who runs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Democrats are sabotaging themselves left and right. All they had to do is write off the debate as a "bad night" and put Biden out there at all the rallies etc.. he's been doing in swing states and they'd be fine.

Instead the Democrats decided to tell the country that Biden needs to step down and they fed into the media (who all want Trump back for ratings..).

Kamala cannot beat Trump. They aren't skipping over Kamala. So none of what they've done makes sense.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Do you think Trump is more or less popular than he was in 2016? Do you think Kamala is more or less popular than Hillary Clinton?
Less popular than 2016, but Harris is only liked by the core Dem base.

As I've said and people have said, there are white people that will vote for Biden but not Harris.

White America aint going for it. The first female President will be a white woman.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah.

I just don’t see how vote for Kamala now cause she will probably be the President later makes more sense than just riding PawPaw to the finish line.

In fact i would Love for her to be President, and i think voting for Biden is the best way to make that happen :yeshrug:

The Warlord is finished young brother. :therethere:

He tore his ACL. Backup QB is coming in the game.