WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no, as i've stated several times, i don't give a fukk about biden or kamala's feelings. they should be held accountable as a ticket for failing the Democratic party; we owe them nothing

i want to put andy beshear or roy cooper/gretchen whitmer out there, if they'll have it. i know gavin will have it

Nobody knows who the fukk they are! Only Whitmer has some name recognition. If you don't think name recognition matters in a race like this.... you are dumber than I thought.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im not confident in his ability to win although i think he's talented and likeable. Two keys to winning.

People point to the fact that Obama won, therefore a good black or minority candidate can win. Nobody mentions that the economy crashed, two unpopular wars, and Bush was leaving office with a 22% approval rating. Death for the GOP. Combined that with Obama being a once in a generation political talent. Only rivaled by Bill Clinton and JFK.

I'm just very skeptical of white america doing the right thing. When they do, they tend to revert back to their normal behavior. I dont trust them to do the right thing for an extended period of time.
The downside of Obama being president was it changed expectations for black politicians. Thats Kamala’s cross to carry, but Biden’s chapter is finished.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Democrats are sabotaging themselves left and right. All they had to do is write off the debate as a "bad night" and put Biden out there at all the rallies etc.. he's been doing in swing states and they'd be fine.

Instead the Democrats decided to tell the country that Biden needs to step down and they fed into the media (who all want Trump back for ratings..).

Kamala cannot beat Trump. They aren't skipping over Kamala. So none of what they've done makes sense.
listen to this 58m to 1h 15m

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody knows who the fukk they are! Only Whitmer has some name recognition. If you don't think name recognition matters in a race like this.... you are dumber than I thought.
and that all changes when the new ticket is the biggest story in the news for a month :dahell:

high info voters do know who they are. low-info voters are just voting for the democrat. that's not a concern at all

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I forgot, the RFK leak and phone call was damning. I mean I myself even got a little libbed up seeing that. Is that not some sort of collusion or election interference? I saw CNN talk about it for one day and a few posts from twitter propagandists but imo that needs more coverage, but maybe I’m just not seeing it and overreacting and pearl clutching

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If Biden ended up in the fukking hospital tomorrow.... we'd still have Kamala sitting there. So why throw away the independent voters in MI/WI/PA for something that hasn't happened yet? Say what you want... the turnout for Biden far surpassed the turnout for Hilary. He brought the independents and centrists back into the fold.

Kamala...I hate to say it.... she's not going to get those people to the voting booths.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
A white woman couldn't get elected 8 years ago and paint-by-numbers diversity-at-all-costs weirdos think that Kamala has a chance.
And white women notoriously were a reason for this.

People focus on the possible sexism angle of men not voting for Kamala, but no way in hell are white women going to vote for a black and Indian woman. Black female isms becoming popular slang got people fukked up. White women on either side of the aisle don't have these warm and fuzzies for other women, let alone a black woman.

Even "I don't even see color" so-called liberal women might be on some :mjpls: since Hilary was supposed to be the one to make history.

White folks have serious blind spots when it comes to understanding these types of dynamics, which is why the Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle post-election SNL sketch in 2016 was so real.

White women were in on the heist, they just didn't like their cut :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
how much would biden have to deteriorate before you pull your support?

Because whatever that point is, we’re past it.
I don’t give a damn what state Biden is in, he’s a better choice than the republicans

Biden is the only dem that makes older independents and moderate republicans comfortable

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and that all changes when the new ticket is the biggest story in the news for a month :dahell:

high info voters do know who they are. low-info voters are just voting for the democrat. that's not a concern at all

You're wrong... The way to combat Trump's popularity among the MAGA cult is to put someone up there who has name recognition and someone who appeals to centrists and independents. Biden was the perfect candidate for that. Kamala isn't.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t give a damn what state Biden is in, he’s a better choice than the republicans

Biden is the only dem that makes older independents and moderate republicans comfortable
Yeah, see other people do care what state he’s in because he’s losing in polls in his current state, can’t defend himself on the campaign trail, and more people than you, whose opinions and input you need, think Biden is unqualified at this moment.