WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Democrats are sabotaging themselves left and right. All they had to do is write off the debate as a "bad night" and put Biden out there at all the rallies etc.. he's been doing in swing states and they'd be fine.

Instead the Democrats decided to tell the country that Biden needs to step down and they fed into the media (who all want Trump back for ratings..).

Kamala cannot beat Trump. They aren't skipping over Kamala. So none of what they've done makes sense.
You can't call someone looking old an8s elderly a " bad night", that's the mistake a lot of you don't understand. Biden is damn near inaudible half the time, as he ages his stuttering and inability to move his hands looks worse. They have been fighting off his age concerns since at least 2020, that debate confirmed those concerns

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why? Democrats are voting blue, no matter who. independents want to vote for someone besides trump and biden

so why the hell is trump guaranteed any kind of victory if the dems name a new ticket?

Kamala is no more likable than Hilary. You really want to see the Rust Belt go red again? Put Kamala out there. They will stay home for sure and the election will be a repeat of 2016.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is no more likable than Hilary. You really want to see the Rust Belt go red again? Put Kamala out there. They will stay home for sure and the election will be a repeat of 2016.
no, as i've stated several times, i don't give a fukk about biden or kamala's feelings. they should be held accountable as a ticket for failing the Democratic party; we owe them nothing

i want to put andy beshear or roy cooper/gretchen whitmer out there, if they'll have it. i know gavin will have it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Democrats are sabotaging themselves left and right. All they had to do is write off the debate as a "bad night" and put Biden out there at all the rallies etc.. he's been doing in swing states and they'd be fine.

Instead the Democrats decided to tell the country that Biden needs to step down and they fed into the media (who all want Trump back for ratings..).

Kamala cannot beat Trump. They aren't skipping over Kamala. So none of what they've done makes sense.
You see it

Biden can only be replaced with a white male.

Biden shouldn’t be replaced tho. Biden can get the old white independent vote. That’s going to decide the race and he’s doing well with that group

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wes Moore could possibly win Georgia.

He def could win MI, WI, PA

I think he could steal back the Harris getting skipped over.
Im not confident in his ability to win although i think he's talented and likeable. Two keys to winning.

People point to the fact that Obama won, therefore a good black or minority candidate can win. Nobody mentions that the economy crashed, two unpopular wars, and Bush was leaving office with a 22% approval rating. Death for the GOP. Combined that with Obama being a once in a generation political talent. Only rivaled by Bill Clinton and JFK.

I'm just very skeptical of white america doing the right thing. When they do, they tend to revert back to their normal behavior. I dont trust them to do the right thing for an extended period of time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can't call someone looking old an8s elderly a " bad night", that's the mistake a lot of you don't understand. Biden is damn near inaudible half the time, as he ages his stuttering and inability to move his hands looks worse. They have been fighting off his age concerns since at least 2020, that debate confirmed those concerns

He's looked a lot better in his rallies since... you are lying if you say otherwise. And... the thing is... his rallies have been watched by 20 million people or more on Live TV because the media is waiting for huge gaffes and they haven't happened.

Instead.. he's been able to get off his policy proposals, their report card and he's been able to get at Trump and Vance on abortion among other things...

If the Democrats just shut the hell up... they'd be in a far better position.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
she stays on message in these speeches better than her last run to the presidency, i guess
She's good at that part, but she blows it all when it comes to telling anecdotal stories and retail politics always seems forced /scripted.

But if this is what people want. :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You see it

Biden can only be replaced with a white male.

Biden shouldn’t be replaced tho. Biden can get the old white independent vote. That’s going to decide the race and he’s doing well with that group
how much would biden have to deteriorate before you pull your support?

Because whatever that point is, we’re past it.