• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you say that?

I'm very progressive (phone banked/vote for Liz Warren* in the last primary) and think that Republicans typically have terrible policy for a functioning democracy. They still won in 2016, and after being blindsided by being in a Democratic bubble, I've learned to listen when alarm bells are being rung.

My working theory is that uneducated voters don't seek out political news, and so their insights are formed by influencers and bad-faith actors who peddle controversy for engagement. This rise in social media lines up w/ the attrition of Dems support shown in the tweet.

This tweet is calling out the shift, in working class support, and objectively, as someone black, I do see a different tone compared to 2016/2020... a lot more public endorsements by black people, anti-black conspiracies about Kamala going mainstream in black communities (ie: Janet Jackson) and even personal friends saying some #bothsides BS that wasn't their political perspective previously.

Yet in this thread, otherwise informed poster jump through these mental hoops where every poll that shows Dems winning is unassailable and every poll that shows us in a tight race/losing is a deep state polling conspiracy:
  • CNN is more conservative, so their polling is probably biased
  • NYT Opinion occasionally says stuff they don't like so I can't trust them either
I'm not against bushing any Trafalgar polling, but when we can't acknowledge the complicated picture that a NYT polls shows... one of the more accurate, more expensive (and more liberal-appearing) gold star polling outfits, what does that say about us?

* It's a sad state of affairs when I feel the need to constantly affirm how progressive I am to avoid being labeled a secret Republican. It's the HL equivalent of being called an undercover cac

It’s okay to post polls, it’s also okay to remind people that polls have been bullshyt for a while now.

It’s like the poll showing a 34 point swing with nonwhite non college grad voters towards Trump. That kind of swing should be called out because it’s not likely to happen and it should be put in proper contest. Without context, its just noise.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it will negatively affect everything.. especially when the shoremen all get replaced by migrants
Dems need to start bringing up that that POS union thug is a trump supporter, who blatantly timed this on purpose. since biden/harris are clearly gonna get blamed for anything negative resulting :snoop:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The strike will only have a negative impact if it lasts long enough. However, the effects won't be felt until after Election Day.

It will have minimal to no impact on the election.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

14793979323362.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The democratic Zionist bootlickers supported this barbarian, Net and Yahoo and he repays yall with an attack on Lebanon and Iran to help Trump. It would actually funny if people weren’t dying.

The Tel Aviv screw job.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The democratic Zionist bootlickers supported this barbarian, Net and Yahoo and he repays yall with an attack on Lebanon and Iran to help Trump. It would actually funny if people weren’t dying.

The Tel Aviv screw job.
I was never a Zionist but you’re right. Israel is fukking the democrats in the ass right now.

Bibi is turning liberals into anti Zionist

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You just said it yourself, that this was planned for election season, you must didn't realize how right you were.

Right and what else I said afterwards? You just completely ignore the obvious… I said this shyt will get settled…

No surprise the union guido is a Trump supporter lol