WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's anybody's guess how long they're going to drag this out but when you have the leader of the ILA who makes well over $500K yearly, threating to cripple the country if he and his guys don't get their piece of the billions that were made during covid. That's going to piss off quite a few people and lead to a stale mate. Especially, if they can tie this to political motivations as a vocal Trump supporter.

Piss off the maritime barons to get him up out the paint

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I can’t see these two major events for today doesn’t negatively affect Kamala and definitely doesn’t help since the race is pretty close and early voting hasn’t started for many states yet.

I hate sounding like a negative a$$ heaux like most posters but I have a really strong gut feeling October won’t be kind to Biden/Kamala unfortunately.

Praying I’m wrong but something saying Trump momentum is coming.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate sounding like a negative a$$ heaux like most posters but I have a really strong gut feeling October won’t be kind to Biden/Kamala unfortunately.

Praying I’m wrong but something saying Trump momentum is coming.
it can't be :yeshrug:

nothing is gonna "get better", we're not gonna have some big positive tangible surprise. on the flipside, tons of things can go worse

the best you can really hope for is for everything to stay neutral

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

br82186

Superstar
Daps
it can't be :yeshrug:

nothing is gonna "get better", we're not gonna have some big positive tangible surprise. on the flipside, tons of things can go worse

the best you can really hope for is for everything to stay neutral
Not to mention that everyone already made up their minds since the debate and the fact that trump and Vance are using Jim Crow racism as their ace in the hole

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The 2022 midterms featured 8% inflation and a post-COVID spike in crime, and yet, that was a decent midterm election for Democrats. There was no "red wave" (New York and Florida notwithstanding).

I don't see these supposed "issues" right now affecting much of anything.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The 2022 midterms featured 8% inflation and a post-COVID spike in crime, and yet, that was a decent midterm election for Democrats. There was no "red wave" (New York and Florida notwithstanding).

I don't see these supposed "issues" right now affecting much of anything.
The equalizer is that Trump is on the ballot. I say this with all sincerity, this is their Alamo, their last stand. These people love Trump, not necessarily the Republican Party. We overcome this, we may not see another GOP president until the 2040s, they will have to go through a total rebrand.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The equalizer is that Trump is on the ballot. I say this with all sincerity, this is their Alamo, their last stand. These people love Trump, not necessarily the Republican Party. We overcome this, we may not see another GOP president until the 2040s, they will have to go through a total rebrand.
I agree. Trump definitely turns out voters who care more about him than the Republican Party at large.

However, we also have to remember that the anti-Trump base is bigger than the Trump base (and that's always been the case). Hillary was widely disliked, and there was a lot of complacency among Dem/anti-Trump voters in 2016. In 2020, Biden won simply because the anti-Trump base coalesced around him but there was hardly any enthusiasm for him.

This year, not only does Kamala have the anti-Trump base (mostly) behind her but she has seemingly expanded it a bit. Also, unlike Hillary or Biden, she has much more enthusiastic voters supporting her. The latter part will be crucial.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It’s over for them and they know it.. Trump stopped campaigning a long time ago.. he’s just doing maximum grift for those pending legal fees due in the next 2-3 years

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
He's def running on nothing but fumes right now, they wouldn't be lowering the size of these events if they didn't have to. He either gets in because something serious happens and derails kamala or the people really want him back despite his low effort