☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don’t matter the topic no one can give me 4 years of one story then tell me to switch up 4 months before the actual decision,

I’m riding with PawPaw :ehh::
440px-Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg_2016_portrait.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A white woman couldn't get elected 8 years ago and paint-by-numbers diversity-at-all-costs weirdos think that Kamala has a chance.
hillary was hated with a passion thats unrivaled and later confirmed after the disaster that was Trump. She had to be politically sacrificed to teach America a lesson.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Time to admit even if you didn’t want Biden to step down he has to now. Hope Dems know what they are doing.:francis: I doubt they do though.:mjlol:
The Dems could definitely still lose even after the switch.

For me, though, it does feel like some people interpret the present moment as if there's a clear path to Biden having a victory but Dems forced him out.

I really don't see any way that one of the most unpopular presidents ever can turn things around after such a huge gaffe on the debate stage that reaffirmed his thorniest critique. Even if he tours every small town in America, it won't undo the damage of the performance in a meaningful way. Biden has been given 1-2 weeks to right the ship and instead has slid even further behind in the polls.