WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I'll gladly eat my words, but I don't expect the"DNC formed like voltron to get Bernie out crowd" to be sing the praises if Biden drops out and wealthy donors openly pick the next presidential nominee.

I expect a lot of talk about bought and paid for. A lot of anger as the platform they've been familiar with is upended. And I expect a lot of fumbling.

Here is what's going to happen...

Much of these same folks calling for Biden to be replaced/step down are going to find "some reason" why the new candidate isn't acceptable to them...

Goal posts are about to move so fast we're going to get whiplash.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The argument I made that a bunch of people no ones knows picking the next candidate is not going to galvanize voters.

What you need to do is explain how it's going to galvanize voters.

Not just assume. You're a lawyer. Argue better.

So you think keeping a candidate that's down bad in polls and 2/3rds of Dems don't even want is going to do something to galvanize voters?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This would be such a monumental fukk up by the Democrats if they force Joe out and put Kamala in there

Trump gonna get back in there and put two more judges on the court that will be like 40 years old

Democrats are such stupid idiots if they think Kamala will win
Will you still vote for Kamala?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Much of these same folks calling for Biden to be replaced/step down are going to find "some reason" why the new candidate isn't acceptable to them...

Absolutely.

Whoever they decide on will be hit with the disinformation machine and since folks are looking for information it's the first thing they'll be met with.

Gonna be a disaster. But folks just want bonus points for saying they tried.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll gladly eat my words, but I don't expect the"DNC formed like voltron to get Bernie out crowd" to be sing the praises if Biden drops out and wealthy donors openly pick the next presidential nominee.

I expect a lot of talk about bought and paid for. A lot of anger as the platform they've been familiar with is upended. And I expect a lot of fumbling.
there will be attempts to sneak one over the the plate, yes, but I think they’ll be largely rebuffed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So you think keeping a candidate that's down bad in polls and 2/3rds of Dems don't even want is going to do something to galvanize voters?
Every other candidate is down bad in the polls.

It's already been leaked that the other people want to replace Biden because they are doing so for the sake of keeping their own seats with no intention of actually winning.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How quickly friends become foes :gucci:

You know I’m black. :mjlol:

Guys. Do you think JD Vance is gonna let MAGA disrespect his indian wife? Like, Trump is even gonna be hamstrung in playing too much into that.

C’mon now.

Trump is polling as high with black voters as Nixon was.

I’m not saying racism isn’t a factor, but Kamala’s hurdle is being a woman, not the race card. Not THIS time.

Hell, I’d say she’s a safer “black” pick than like…Val Deming’s or Warnock etc. See, if yall wanna play that ADOS/FBA game, it works the same way in reverse…. :francis:
He means me. He's been playing stupid and trolling for months. Waste of posts but it is what it is.:coffee:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, people don't like change. If that were the case you wouldn't see all of these lifetime elected officials.
we’re operating on an island of reducing chances here.

Dems aren’t even enthusiastic about Biden. A party thats reactive to public sentiment will garner support and drive discourse.

Plus, Trump’s news cycle needs to be tamped down. This is how you do it.

We dont get perfect choices.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

until the first debate, with this guy, and they forget all about it

6392b082-4b04-11ea-befc-ef9687daaa85_image_hires_142454.JPG

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no it isnt, because those are dem issues and talking points and fears. not swing voter issues :dahell:and you're talking about registered dems at the convention

you know that only 25% of voters are registered dems, right? and 25% republican?

Hey man
“donald trump is what galvanizes the party :dahell:

If this is true, then the specific candidate doesn’t matter. It’s all about enthusiasm and turnout.

I have yet to see a compelling argument about how forcing Biden out will increase enthusiasm/turnout.

You got one? :usure:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
we’re operating on an island of reducing chances here.

Dems aren’t even enthusiastic about Biden. A party thats reactive to public sentiment will garner support and drive discourse.

Plus, Trump’s news cycle needs to be tamped down. This is how you do it.

We dont get perfect choices.
:mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Here's what's going to happen...

It's going to be Kamala and the entire party will be united. Progressives and Centrists. Safe seats and swing seats. The Coconut Prophecy will be enacted.