• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Here is what's going to happen...

Much of these same folks calling for Biden to be replaced/step down are going to find "some reason" why the new candidate isn't acceptable to them...

Goal posts are about to move so fast we're going to get whiplash.
Oh that’s about as obvious as the sun coming up tomorrow. It’ll be tons of fun ripping apart the person that we are supposed to be supporting to defeat Trump with a little over 100 days to get it done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey man
“donald trump is what galvanizes the party :dahell:

If this is true, then the specific candidate doesn’t matter. It’s all about enthusiasm and turnout.

I have yet to see a compelling argument about how forcing Biden out will increase enthusiasm/turnout.

You got one? :usure:
yes: 75% of voters dont want a biden trump rematch :dahell:

you keep talking about galvanizing the party. well, "the party", registered dems, are only a quarter of general election voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Also, if Biden were to drop out, he would be considered a failure. None of his accomplishments would matter. Even worse when Trump wins the election and the whole party crumbles in embarrassment.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Biden supporter, but I agree. The Republicans spent the last couple of election cycles trying to avoid debates because their candidates don't appeal to normal people. The Biden Admin was wrong for hiding Biden's decline and played right in the Republicans hands. They knew he could not handle that debate.

Could have told the debates to fukk off and then he could have skated by on re-election night, and resigned 6 months in.

All-time fumble. His team and his ego got him on that debate stage.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm going to play the wait and see approach with Virginia polls. Trump talking about replacing 1 million federal jobs with his sycophants cannot be a good selling point for NoVa

The voting base doesn't care is the thing. :dead: There's too many that are willing to shoot themselves in the foot because it would stick it to some imaginary political bully.

In a sane world that working base doesn't vote Trump at all but there's a high chance the majority do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for anyone saying that kamala has to be the replacement; can you tell me with a straight face that kamala would have won a real primary last year?

now, if the answer to that is no, why does she have to be the replacement?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Also, if Biden were to drop out, he would be considered a failure. None of his accomplishments would matter. Even worse when Trump wins the election and the whole party crumbles in embarrassment.

History will not be kind for sure. He was riding high in midterms 22 and that would have been the ride into the sunset.

But the headlines are brutal now and he is an anchor. He's gotta go now if only to deflect negative attention.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
for anyone saying that kamala has to be the replacement; can you tell me with a straight face that kamala would have won a real primary last year?

now, if the answer to that is no, why does she have to be the replacement?
I think the American public has spoken :hubie:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Not true at all. His legacy takes a huge boost if he drops out. A modern day LBJ

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yes: 75% of voters dont want a biden trump rematch :dahell:
People vote for shyt they “don’t want” every day B :stopitslime:
you keep talking about galvanizing the party. well, "the party", registered dems, are only a quarter of general election voter

You said trump himself is the galvanation.

Define this sect of voters who will not vote for biden under any circumstance, yet they will vote for this phantom candidate yall can’t even point out right now:usure: