WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They’re using him to get those middle of the road republicans. If he came out hot and on the attack, those people would’ve just wrote him off as another angry lefty.

The post debate favorability polls are showing that he did his job. Walz is way up, which is coming from undecided/republicans. Democrats already liked him.

I would’ve liked to see Vance on the run all night and exposed for the liar he is more aggressively, but it looks like their strategy worked.
That’s true. We’re disappointed because we wanted Vance taken out to the woodshed but the point is we were going to vote for Harris regardless. Walz won the debate just off the strength his favorability is over 60 which is unheard of. Vance still can’t get over 50

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The media was so thirsty for blood sport. All they got was a pre 2016 type of debate.

Boring. Cordial. Subdued. Places the onus on the audience to come to its own conclusion.

Just the way I like my politics. :blessed:

I didn’t get a chance to watch it last night. In your honest opinion who won?

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Vance is such a gross slimy scumbag even people that aren't politically savvy or researched him are going to see that.
Funny enough this was my lady last night. In her own words "This nikka is up to some shyt" and then turned off the debate:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It amazes me that folk in this chat will wring hands and cry when they know the Amercan public and know what they like.

Vance was better tonight. He was better because he lied his ass off and did it confidently. Walz wasn't horrible but he wasn't amazing. Just middling.

Now to the wtf DNC observations

Why the fukk should Dems go on a debate stage with any Maga spokesperson and agree to no fact checking? Big own goal. Fact checking should be a requirement now for any Dem going forward.

Also, let Tim be Tim, he was a bit subdued, but that could be because they know he was gaffe prone.

Ultimately, Vance's lies change nothing, cause folks already know he is lying through his teeth even if his mouth is shut, and the most significant exchange was him denying Jan 6th.

One small hope, now that we know Kamala DESTROYED Trump and Vance beat Walz, is we start to get a narrative that Vance is better suited for this than senile Trump. In fact, Dems should start that rumour themselves. Trump would be unable to resist cutting Vance off at the knees. It would be glorious.

No stop handwring and pull yourselves together.

Jesus.
That’s the thing tho Vance didn’t beat Walz lmaoo

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but this is an objective fact. who wanted to keep printing money, and paying people not to work? who wanted to open the economy? :dead:

:gucci: Both parties.(Which was the right thing to do in a pandemic) I remember Trump held up the checks until he could get his name on them. :heh:

Only weird white guys like Hoe Rogan, Bill Maher, Meatball bytch endlessly that for the first time in modern history the American people got some relief directly in a crises and all the help didn’t go to businesses.

It’s also worth noting that Trump added trillions of dollars before the pandemic and bullied the fed into holding interest at near zero which removed the monetary option as stimulus post lockdown.

You follow this shyt daily. We shouldn’t have to pint out obvious flaws in their argument.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assessing the situation as it is right now is not dooming lol. the consensus was walz was gonna kill vance but that obviously didn't happen like when kamala debated trump. I'm supposed to act like something didn't happen?

Correction: YOU thought, without any evidence, Walz was going to “kill” Vance.

Daps
CNN's take on this debate is really bizarre. They are bytching that Tim Walz wasn't ruthless enough
Stupid people don't want politics and policy, they want entertainment. An example would be cac mambas posting in here during the debate. These types of people cant watch things and form their own opinions about how they feel, they watch these events and desperately want to know who is the "winner", who has the best 30 second sound bites, etc, so they absorb what the news/their section of twitter says as an overall opinion and think you're insane if you disagree

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The media was so thirsty for blood sport. All they got was a pre 2016 type of debate.

Boring. Cordial. Subdued. Places the onus on the audience to come to its own conclusion.

Just the way I like my politics. :blessed:
I think that's the reaction of most people however the two big parts where Vance's mask slipped were on abortion and Jan 6th. Arguing for states rights may sound good to the layman until somebody puts a face on the victims who died or suffered simply because of the state they live in. And being unable to admit Trump lost 2020 was devastating. I don't think Walz took any major damage, he simply wasn't as sharp or polished as Vance. A lot of the stuff we assumed he'd do, like torch Vance/Trump on unions, wasn't done. Sure he mentioned the issue and took a jab but we've got a major union strike going on right now and nobody mentioned it. That's crazy to me. Not just Walz, but the moderation team not mentioning it is wild.

Vance may be a glimpse at what a post-Trump presidency looks like: a far better speaker, person, and debater who believes everything Trump believes in. I'm not saying I buy Vance 2028 appeal because I don't. I'm not convinced he wins a primary because non-charismatic people rarely win nominations. But there's clearly a blueprint there.

Daps
There you go sucking republican dikk again. Why did America handle it worse than Europe, Canada and Oceania?

For starters
This is a braindead, empty headed take, especially ridiculous if going by hypotheticals. One person (trump) had zero public service record, and despised Obama so much that he refused to do anything that O touched or was even perceived to have created (pandemic playbook which was established years before O was in the white house) that refused to even acknowledge that COVID was an emergency until long after it sunk its teeth into the country vs a savvy politician that even acknowledging she was a narcissistic wall street puppet, has never given the impression that she is stupid, and would have consulted with the top doctors, and put the restrictions in place early to prevent the outbreak that brought this countries medical infrastructure to its knees. You really have completed your "both sides suck, so I'm an enlightened centrist" arc, just like everybody knew you would for years now, bruh. At least you are consistent, and have been predictable
Yall brehs mean well but you're citing sources to a Republican who pines for the Dems to be more like the GOP every other day and who reads less than LeBron