WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every other candidate is down bad in the polls.

It's already been leaked that the other people want to replace Biden because they are doing so for the sake of keeping their own seats with no intention of actually winning.

Not as bad as Biden is. And in any case a new candidate has a higher ceiling and could become more popular once they start campaigning. Biden's situation isn't going to change between now and November, people know how they feel about him.

Think of it this way....you've lost control of your car and you're seconds away from crashing into a building. It's not clear if you have time to swerve out of the way. Do you -

A. Just stay the course and let the car crash, and hope the accident isn't too bad, since if you swerve you might still get into an accident anyway
B. Take your chances and do your best to swerve out of the way and avoid hitting the building

Advocating for Biden to stay in is basically choosing option A.

for anyone saying that kamala has to be the replacement; can you tell me with a straight face that kamala would have won a real primary last year?

now, if the answer to that is no, why does she have to be the replacement?

Because, unless she voluntarily declines to run (which I'd be fine with) she's the VP and it'll look pretty bad to force her out for a white guy.

But if she does decline I'm fine with whoever, I think anybody>Biden right now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People vote for shyt they “don’t want” every day B :stopitslime:

You said trump himself is the galvanation.

Define this sect of voters who will not vote for biden under any circumstance, yet they will vote for this phantom candidate yall can’t even point out right now:usure:
sure; they're called moderates and independents

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Van Jone yall
:beli:

“Today is a terrible day. If you pull back and look at this thing, strength versus weakness, a bullet couldn’t stop Trump. A virus just stopped Biden,” Jones said Wednesday night on CNN.
I think I hate this Charmin ass nikka brehs. Go cry into a Care Bear you bytch ass nikka.

:pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh that’s about as obvious as the sun coming up tomorrow. It’ll be tons of fun ripping apart the person that we are supposed to be supporting to defeat Trump with a little over 100 days to get it done.
“push biden out” people aren’t considering the fact that Biden himself has a strong base of support. Just by virtue of being a lifetime public servant.

Twitter and CNN wanna highlight the people that want him gone, but no one is talking about the millions that want home to stay.

Those people just supposed to fall in line, but the people against him now are free to do what they want??

Whole shyt is stupid at this point :francis: