WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The argument I made that a bunch of people no ones knows picking the next candidate is not going to galvanize voters.

What you need to do is explain how it's going to galvanize voters.

Not just assume. You're a lawyer. Argue better.
See the issue is we were told by you guys that the primary results weren't concerning when we pointed out in states like Michigan, 100k+ voters voted unopposed:hubie:. shyt if that wasn't good enough we can further back by looking at his fukking approval rating over last 2 years, it always signified he was a bad candidate go run

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
See the issue is we were told by you guys that the primary results weren't concerning when we pointed out in states like Michigan, 100k+ voters voted unopposed:hubie:. shyt if that wasn't good enough we can further back by looking at his fukking approval rating over last 2 years, it always signified he was a bad candidate go run
Can you try and stay on topic?

Galvanize voters. How's that gonna play out?

I'm going to only respond with these questions until you guys can find an answer.

lib123

All Star
Daps
They need to unleash Kavanaugh Hearing Kamala on Trump, her numbers will jump.

Her numbers were low during the 2020 primary because dumbass Dem consultants had her switch her style to that "Momala" crap. They're complete amateurs when it comes to marketing female candidates, they sunk Liz's campaign the same way by making her do all that Bailey crap instead of Blood and Teeth Liz. These women are killers, let them do what they do best. Kamala will up the yopper on Trump and walk him down like she did Kavanaugh.

No it won't. They'll use that to paint her as an angry Black Woman.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Again:

Please explain how a bunch of donors picking the next dem candidate will galvanize the party?

Please explain how allowing donors to pick the nominee in the back room is going to excite voters and build trust?

Please explain how attempting to force a voted in candidate out to do the above is going to galvanize voters?
The Vice-President was elected on the ticket for this very reason.

Please explain how you're going to be critical of Trump and his government overthrow plot after this?
:dead: jesus christ

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No it won't. They'll use that to paint her as an angry Black Woman.
giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
donald trump is what galvanizes the party :dahell:

or is all that "trump is an existential threat, project 2025" rhetoric just a bunch of bullshyt? does trump have to be stopped, or is it whatever if he wins? make up your minds
If that’s the case, dems win no matter what.

What are yall even talking about at this point ??? :what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'll gladly eat my words, but I don't expect the"DNC formed like voltron to get Bernie out crowd" to be sing the praises if Biden drops out and wealthy donors openly pick the next presidential nominee.

I expect a lot of talk about bought and paid for. A lot of anger as the platform they've been familiar with is upended. And I expect a lot of fumbling.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nobody said vote for Trump.

Apparently we're being purposely obtuse today, and ignoring the fact that a large number of potential Dem voters will just stay home. :francis:
You think people are staying home with project 2025 on the table?

Nah, this is trying to make a point where there isn’t one.

The real debate is Biden and Kamala, Biden might step down, or he might stay, but outside of the dumbest Gaza proponents who refuse to admit Trump would let Israel kill everybody and then tweet some racist joke. Everyone is voting.
I'll gladly eat my words, but I don't expect the"DNC formed like voltron to get Bernie out crowd" to be sing the praises if Biden drops out and wealthy donors openly pick the next presidential nominee.

I expect a lot of talk about bought and paid for. A lot of anger as the platform they've been familiar with is upended. And I expect a lot of fumbling.
nothing the democrats have done in the last month makes me think they are good at ything except fighting amongst themselves and being shook.

I don't expect them to get their shyt together

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Longer he waits the worse it Gets. We've known he should have dropped our at least openly since the debate.
This is relatively fast to be honest. Had Trump not gotten shot, this would have been several steps ahead. They were waiting until the NATO summit concluded too. Biden’s team is trying to stall the inevitable.

its been over.