WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again:

Please explain how a bunch of donors picking the next dem candidate will galvanize the party?

Please explain how allowing donors to pick the nominee in the back room is going to excite voters and build trust?

Please explain how attempting to force a voted in candidate out to do the above is going to galvanize voters?

Please explain how you're going to be critical of Trump and his government overthrow plot after this?

Come smart man. Answer the question none of your friends can.
Agreed with all of this.

No more talk of democracy, they can't even do it in their own party.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden is like the grandparent you take for granted and miss them dearly after they’re gone. I think America will realize this after it’s all said and done
I heard someone ask: what job would you hire biden for RIGHT NOW?

He should be out there at think tanks giving long speeches with Chris Matthews at about world affairs. He’s a sage, not a boss at this moment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The argument I made that a bunch of people no ones knows picking the next candidate is not going to galvanize voters.

What you need to do is explain how it's going to galvanize voters.

Not just assume. You're a lawyer. Argue better.
People like change, new, and different. It gives voters a chance to really get active in the open convention to at least say “we had a real process and this is what we did"

People were apathetic about Biden this entire time. We need stimulation SOMEWHERE.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
GSvkxYrbsAAkyRg

The Coconut Train is leaving the station, unburdened by what has been. All aboard. 🗣️

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
See the issue is we were told by you guys that the primary results weren't concerning when we pointed out in states like Michigan, 100k+ voters voted unopposed:hubie:. shyt if that wasn't good enough we can further back by looking at his fukking approval rating over last 2 years, it always signified he was a bad candidate go run
I neglected the Gaza protests because I dont think its a serious issue nationally.

I however WRONGLY neglected the calls from the Joe Rogan-esque crowd calling biden old in like 2020 because I thought they were hating.

What I’ve seen in the last 6 months is acceleration of a degree I’ve never seen before.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You think people are staying home with project 2025 on the table?

Nah, this is trying to make a point where there isn’t one.

The real debate is Biden and Kamala, Biden might step down, or he might stay, but outside of the dumbest Gaza proponents who refuse to admit Trump would let Israel kill everybody and then tweet some racist joke. Everyone is voting.

nothing the democrats have done in the last month makes me think they are good at ything except fighting amongst themselves and being shook.

I don't expect them to get their shyt together
This would be such a monumental fukk up by the Democrats if they force Joe out and put Kamala in there

Trump gonna get back in there and put two more judges on the court that will be like 40 years old

Democrats are such stupid idiots if they think Kamala can win

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that’s the case, dems win no matter what.

What are yall even talking about at this point ??? :what:
no it isnt, because those are dem issues and talking points and fears. not swing voter issues :dahell:and you're talking about registered dems at the convention

you know that only 25% of voters are registered dems, right? and 25% republican?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People like change, new, and different. It gives voters a chance to really get active in the open convention to at least say “we had a real process and this is what we did"

People were apathetic about Biden this entire time. We need stimulation SOMEWHERE.
No, people don't like change. If that were the case you wouldn't see all of these lifetime elected officials.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's not American nor black. He just babbling.
How quickly friends become foes :gucci:

You know I’m black. :mjlol:

Guys. Do you think JD Vance is gonna let MAGA disrespect his indian wife? Like, Trump is even gonna be hamstrung in playing too much into that.

C’mon now.

Trump is polling as high with black voters as Nixon was.

I’m not saying racism isn’t a factor, but Kamala’s hurdle is being a woman, not the race card. Not THIS time.

Hell, I’d say she’s a safer “black” pick than like…Val Deming’s or Warnock etc. See, if yall wanna play that ADOS/FBA game, it works the same way in reverse…. :francis: