WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I was resigned to Joe running but he’s been behind Trump in all the polls for months. There is no indication he can convince voters that he was the mental acuity for the job. Moreover, the money people in the party have threatened to withhold money not just from Biden but from every vulnerable house democrat if they don’t get him out. The Party has decided that they can beat Trump but Biden can’t. I think Biden pulls out by next Monday. He won’t doom the entire party. He’s fundamentally better than that. His refusal for a graceful exit brought this about. The leadership sitting him down was the last straw before they just go to the convention and pick someone else.
I just want to put it out there.

I’d never pull out of @dora_da_destroyer :hubie:

HL Mods I’ll take my warning….

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We going to pretend that 70 percent of Dem voters want him out or nah? We going to act like there was a real primary?
The argument I made that a bunch of people no ones knows picking the next candidate is not going to galvanize voters.

What you need to do is explain how it's going to galvanize voters.

Not just assume. You're a lawyer. Argue better.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That’s sad man. I like Joe. At least with him as president you know you have a good man in there
Look man, this isn’t a character slander on Joe or anything, I believe he’s done a lot of good. I don’t even want to be an ageist.

But breh really does need to take it easy and step down.

No1 believes Joe can make it 2028. Presidency is a very stressful job, we saw how much Obezzy aged.

My biggest fear is RBG. And life has funny way of repeating itself.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The argument I made that a bunch of people no ones knows picking the next candidate is not going to galvanize voters.

What you need to do is explain how it's going to galvanize voters.

Not just assume. You're a lawyer. Argue better.
You made a statement that was disingenuous. A statement that even Jon Stewart laughed at. I didn’t make an argument, I questioned your sincerity.

Saying there was a legitimate primary is a statement that immediately eliminates your credibility. To your point, I do believe that Democrats will be excited about new blood. Biden’s status has hampered the party’s energy all year. Voters don’t love Biden and never have. That’s no emotional attachment. And that’s despite me thinking he’s better the best Democratic president of my lifetime.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont start crying now.

What does this have to do with anything

You just got out the bushes and you're already shytposting about trannies:mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Biden is like the grandparent you take for granted and miss them dearly after they’re gone. I think America will realize this after it’s all said and done
My Grandma was getting old (85+) and starting to do dumb shyt in public. Getting lost and running over shyt:mjlol:

One day. i asked my dad “Why don’t you just take her keys”

He was like “you take her keys:usure:

I was like…. “yeah you right :huhldup:

Same shyt here. Biden ain’t giving up them keys until he actually crashes out(like my Gma:mjcry:)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You made a statement that was disingenuous. A statement that even Jon Stewart laughed at. I didn’t make an argument, I questioned your sincerity.

Saying there was a legitimate primary is a statement that immediately eliminates your credibility. To your point, I do believe that Democrats will be excited about new blood. Biden’s status has hampered the party’s energy all year. Voters don’t love Biden and never have. That’s no emotional attachment. And that’s despite me thinking he’s better the best Democratic president of my lifetime.
Again:

Please explain how a bunch of donors picking the next dem candidate will galvanize the party?

Please explain how allowing donors to pick the nominee in the back room is going to excite voters and build trust?

Please explain how attempting to force a voted in candidate out to do the above is going to galvanize voters?

Please explain how you're going to be critical of Trump and his government overthrow plot after this?

Come smart man. Answer the question none of your friends can.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again:

Please explain how a bunch of donors picking the next dem candidate will galvanize the party?
donald trump is what galvanizes the party :dahell:

or is all that "trump is an existential threat, project 2025" rhetoric just a bunch of bullshyt? does trump have to be stopped, or is it whatever if he wins? make up your minds