WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
all I have to say is at this point, it would look bad for him to step down after he said he was staying. it's already a cluster fukk
So he should stand on bidnezz?

I guess a positive would be he would have taken all the fire for Kamala and atleast these bought and paid for social media people would have to scramble to get Kamala attacks ready

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What about Biden policies do you not like? He’s the most leftist president since LBJ

Supporting Israeli war crimes is pretty unpopular with the younger demographic :manny: maybe Kamala can do better

The last 8 or 9 months of juelzing every time the IDF blows up a hospital or school or making excuses for them starving the population isn't endearing him to the college kids, to say the least.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
So he should stand on bidnezz?

I guess a positive would be he would have taken all the fire for Kamala and atleast these bought and paid for social media people would have to scramble to get Kamala attacks ready
I don't even know what to do at this point, it seemed like this office was treating this like they weren't behind. I think it's hopeless at this point but I hope I'm wrong. Kamala has less chance to win than Biden

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Supporting Israeli war crimes is pretty unpopular with the younger demographic :manny: maybe Kamala can do better

The last 8 or 9 months of juelzing every time the IDF blows up a hospital or school or making excuses for them starving the population isn't endearing him to the college kids, to say the least.
if that was as big of a deal why did they stop protesting and more importantly why aren’t they protesting at the RNC?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala has less chance to win than Biden
i don't get why we can't admit this as a party :yeshrug: it's emotional bullshyt. this isn't about kamala's feelings. this isn't about how her nonexistent fans MIGHT feel, if she gets "passed over". this is about beating donald trump in the electoral college

nothing about kamala's performance since 2020 suggests she can do it, so why the fukk wouldn't we ''pass her over" for such a momentous decision, if she's not the best person to win? she's not the VP because she came in second in the primary; they don't do it like that anymore :dead: she's NOT entitled to this nomination. she didn't win....anything. and she won't win the primary in 2028, among these dem primary voters we're supposed to feel we'd be "betraying"

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I know I haven’t responded to you in days but this makes it easy because it’s simply a confused (not surprising your confused) smiley instead of blocks of incoherent text

Being that you have limited exposure to black people (not your fault, Slovenia isn’t necessarily known for its racial diversity), you wouldn’t easily comprehend that americas racist roots would tend to have it lean towards electing a white woman over a black woman.

Pro tip, unless your next response is a smiley, don’t expect a response back, Filip
Not even going to respond directly to this user because he's illiterate, but I hope everyone can see what defeatist racism looks like. Cutting off your nuts before you're even trying. This is complete loser attitude. Skipping the Vice-President who was a former State Attorney General and US Senator because she's black and he's trying to preempt what some racist cac thinks. A colonized mind. These losers need to be left in the dust as we push Kamala to victory.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What about Biden policies do you not like? He’s the most leftist president since LBJ
He's the most progressive president since LBJ but that's because it's an incredibly low threshold. Biden has no great policies to energize the voters with. Even he recognizes this, which is why he just pulled out the Supreme Court reform from his back pocket. Kamala needs to come out with something big. Go further than Biden's proposal and campaign on packing the court. Medicare For All. Ending the filibuster. And she doesn't have Biden's baggage with Israel, so she has a free hand to promote some justice-oriented policies that regard the Palestinians as actual human beings and bring back some of the moral abstainers.