WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It's all bullshyt. Everyone was saying Biden was cooked during the debate. No pundit was needed to see that. The dnc follow up looks like some scheme to get kamala into the presidency. But no one outside, not even kamala, wants that.
Debates literally have zero impact on who becomes president, most of that ‘outrage’ was from media conglomerates with record low ratings

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I'm sorry but if Kamala wants to turn out the young voters she has to distance herself from Biden policies. New, fresh ideas. She screams establish dem. Hilary Clinton vibes:hubie:
What about Biden policies do you not like? He’s the most leftist president since LBJ

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
What about Biden policies do you not like? He’s the most leftist president since LBJ
They're trying to woo these same young voters that left Bernie out to dry. It's a fools errand. They'll alienate their core base by pushing Biden to the side they want him to stay

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know I haven’t responded to you in days but this makes it easy because it’s simply a confused (not surprising your confused) smiley instead of blocks of incoherent text

Being that you have limited exposure to black people (not your fault, Slovenia isn’t necessarily known for its racial diversity), you wouldn’t easily comprehend that americas racist roots would tend to have it lean towards electing a white woman over a black woman.

Pro tip, unless your next response is a smiley, don’t expect a response back, Filip