WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People stay home all the time. Why would you slap your most loyal demographic in the face months before the election?
i guess the same reason they slapped kamala in the face in the primary, by not supporting her? because she's not a good choice?

i notice you didn't answer either question :dead:i'll take that as "no, i don't actually think they'd stay home, and they didn't support her in the primary"

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
who would do better with hispanic voters in the general election? newsom or kamala?
Kamala. She has the potential to be, pardon my French a poor man’s Obama with the right messaging. The optics are in her favor. A woman vs two misogynists who believe a woman’s place is in the kitchen. Abortion access is on the ballot and a prosecutor vs a convicted felon.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala. She has the potential to be a poor man’s Obama

champoy-doc-rivers.gif

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I 100% agree, He’s not any more ready than Kamala.

Im just going off the consensus that kamala is disliked. Most feel she would not make a good nominee and wouldn’t be the candidate even in 2028.

She will get the same support from us that we give biden or anyone. My worry is the subarbs, will white people vote for her like they did biden
No one can properly articulate why they don’t like Kamala. She has the opportunity to change her branding

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
In less than 4 months? Against racists and misogynists?
Yes everyone is going to be asking who is Kamala. She has the opportunity to answer that question. On the flip side republicans won’t have enough time to mount a significant attack other than say “DEI” which will alienate minorities and women

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an auto loss if Kamala isn’t anointed. My ma and her sorors and black women in general won’t let that slide.

Now if they do anoint her as they should I guarantee black women will be out in the streets working they ass off and on social media shutting down any bullshyt.

Those silent economically anxious folk in the suburbs is the only wild card that worries me.

This all needs to be settled ASAP though. We can’t go through weeks and weeks of negative press as we head into grind time and mail in ballots

She’s the best choice. Can’t replace both the president and vice president candidates.

It’s political malpractice that they neglected to groom her properly due to team Biden insecurities… especially when they were well aware of his liabilities.

She should have been given a much larger portfolio of winnable initiatives.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes everyone is going to be asking who is Kamala. She has the opportunity to answer that question. On the flip side republicans won’t have enough time to mount a significant attack other than say “DEI” which will alienate minorities and women

If people are asking in 2024, who Kamala is than that’s a huge problem.

She hasn’t been groomed to be a true successor and we have months left :skip:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i guess the same reason they slapped kamala in the face in the primary, by not supporting her? because she's not a good choice?

i notice you didn't answer either question :dead:i'll take that as "no, i don't actually think they'd stay home, and they didn't support her in the primary"
Answers to your original questions

1) Yes

2) And I don’t know I’m not a black woman. There’s a reason most votes are for the actual presidential election and not primaries

There’s your answers. Again , your a white male so disrespecting black women is not foreign to you.

But to give you a helpful hint, skipping over Kamala is a suicide mission for the Democratic Party

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s political malpractice that they neglected to groom her properly due to team Biden insecurities… especially when they were well aware of his liabilities.

She should have been given a much larger portfolio of winnable initiatives.
if we're being honest with ourselves...the malpractice was picking her at all

we all know goddamn well why biden picked her, and it wasn't because she was a good politician. well, how did that work out now, when it's time for her to win an election :dead: