WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Yall think Kamala can win? Seriously asking. I think her chances are slim to none but my ppl think otherwise
No. Which is why people on the left (not mainstream) have been saying this for the longest. fukk YOU DNC.

Could've had a primary and let the best candidate move forward. Democracy? :ohhh:what is that?

:mjcry::snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly—I’ve thought most of the stories the media has been pushing about Schumer, Pelosi et al have been horseshyt. Neither have publicly said anything and we’re just supposed to believe CNN? They’ve had polling data for months and months, if they were that fukking worried he would’ve been replaced far before now. I find it extremely hard to believe that they think it’s a good idea to replace him months away from the election
there is literally, nothing, remotely unbelievable about the reporting on schumer and pelosi

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Do you think this will end up with him dropping out or Biden thinks that his party calling him to drop out helps him politically?

The calls themselves, no. However all of his media appearances were hyped up because of these calls... because the Media was waiting for a 'A-ha' moment or 'He's dropping out'. Instead hes been promoting his boring policies, talked about Project 2025.

Again this is all conspiracy theory stuff, but in a way, Trump has had tons and tons of Free, Un-Advertised television time because of his antics. Biden, assuming he isn't paying for these, possibly could be fooling the Media for free television time as well.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He’s a great man and has served his country well. His legacy would be cemented if he steps down gracefully :sadcam:

I’m just nervous about Kamala. If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary. Now I’m supposed to trust our economically anxious neighbors to help us get Kamala into office against assassination attempt 1 wearing amped up MAGAs :sadcam:
Kamala is more popular than Hillary and certainly not hated as much as Hillary nor does she have the skeletons in the closet. Hillary barely lost, I think Kamala would win.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
there is literally, nothing, remotely unbelievable about the reporting on schumer and pelosi
It is to me—early voting starts when in a couple weeks? It is simply too late to replace Biden, it’s not happening unless he gets seriously ill. I’ve seen the media making a concerted effort to go after Biden for the past couple months

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think Kamala can win if she picks the right VP and continues Biden’s policy proposals
She’s gonna need a Sherrod brown type (not necessarily exactly sherrod) to calm some of our economically anxious friends.

I really don’t GAF at this point I just want a got damn conclusion so they can get back to work to focusing energy on the fascists knocking on the got damn door

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He’s planning this for what end though in your opinion?

It's all bullshyt. Everyone was saying Biden was cooked during the debate. No pundit was needed to see that. The dnc follow up looks like some scheme to get kamala into the presidency. But no one outside, not even kamala, wants that.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

GvBlvy.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's all bullshyt. Everyone was saying Biden was cooked during the debate. No pundit was needed to see that. The dnc follow up looks like some scheme to get kamala into the presidency. But no one outside, not even kamala, wants that.
it’s crazy we been seeing tweets where they are talking about her not replacing Biden because she won’t come out and say she wants to.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He’s a great man and has served his country well. His legacy would be cemented if he steps down gracefully :sadcam:

I’m just nervous about Kamala. If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary. Now I’m supposed to trust our economically anxious neighbors to help us get Kamala into office against assassination attempt 1 wearing amped up MAGAs :sadcam:
:what: