WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Dumb ass overplayed his hand… the shippers already had a plan in place to redirect those goods to the west coast docks if the east coast dock workers went on strike… the long haul truck drivers really going to making bank..

Those east coast dock workers are pulling down 200k a year with overtime.. the union was offered a 50-% raise and the jackass turned it down because he wanted 77% all while personally making $900,000 a year..

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@kelsientaggart
Not all heroes wear capes, but Marcus does.

This is the perfect response to all the Republicans making bad faith arguments that Harris should just implement her policies now.

2/21
@thelifeofjorge
The way government procedures or civics is not common knowledge so much in the US is really sad 😭

3/21
@MSG_MILES
Absolutely! I’m disappointed that those who prepared Walz didn’t have him ready for this!! Vance said this over and over and I was waiting for Walz to say “She’s not the president!!”

4/21
@parodyislegal
This kid is an instant star.

Somebody give him a damn show already.

5/21
@FloBro__
As long as she’s taking credit for any positive outcomes of Biden’s administration, she must also face the criticisms.

6/21
@ValerieFitzge19
Somebody find this kid to make an ad, or at least interview.

7/21
@w3ohiorob
CNN should hire him as a political analyst as he seems more competent and capable than most of the ones they employ already.

8/21
@ChamliesCharles
"... you do what the President delegates you to do."

9/21
@carrigan_ryan
Isn't the better response that Republicans control Congress ??

10/21
@kacieleac
Sooo Kamala wants to take credit for anything she feels is good that happened in the Biden/Harris term but not the negative? Nahhh it doesn’t work that way! Even Biden said this past month on View he delegated a lot to her!

11/21
@BobbySilver_
From Biden himself

[Quoted tweet]
LMAOO

Joe Biden just threw Kamala under the bus.

Biden says, “Kamala Harris is equally accountable for the current state of the economy as me.” 👀

12/21
@TwoFists27
So then Kamala shouldn't be taking any credit for whatever good outcomes they say have happened, right?

13/21
@Arruns5
Dumb take. VPs usually run on continuing the legacy of the administration they were a part of, not fixing all the problems that happened on their watch.

The president is not some omniscient being who hands down orders from on high (especially not our current one). He takes advice from advisors and makes decisions. Kamala is one of them. To pretend like she has no culpability just because she's the VP is incredibly dishonest.

14/21
@BobbySilver_
Dont you guys try to lie about crime statistics now and credit them to Harris??

Can’t have it both ways.

15/21
@GGWvet
Skipped nutrition class obviously.

16/21
@NomNomCowboy
Clearly he paid attention in school, unlike some people…

17/21
@TheMaxGruber
The border czar has spoken.

18/21
@JandJDad
Bingo!

19/21
@Austin86895460
Yeah thanks mate, the point is that what she was delegated to do was done badly (like border control)

20/21
@mpdlaw
Got to the bottom line.

21/21
@lilzempp
Fun fact, Joe told her to run the border, how’s that turning out? Girls are so fukking stupid 🤣🤣

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GY8KW_8WQAcHUuP.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

1/21
@kelsientaggart
Not all heroes wear capes, but Marcus does.

This is the perfect response to all the Republicans making bad faith arguments that Harris should just implement her policies now.

2/21
@thelifeofjorge
The way government procedures or civics is not common knowledge so much in the US is really sad 😭

3/21
@MSG_MILES
Absolutely! I’m disappointed that those who prepared Walz didn’t have him ready for this!! Vance said this over and over and I was waiting for Walz to say “She’s not the president!!”

4/21
@parodyislegal
This kid is an instant star.

Somebody give him a damn show already.

5/21
@FloBro__
As long as she’s taking credit for any positive outcomes of Biden’s administration, she must also face the criticisms.

6/21
@ValerieFitzge19
Somebody find this kid to make an ad, or at least interview.

7/21
@w3ohiorob
CNN should hire him as a political analyst as he seems more competent and capable than most of the ones they employ already.

8/21
@ChamliesCharles
"... you do what the President delegates you to do."

9/21
@carrigan_ryan
Isn't the better response that Republicans control Congress ??

10/21
@kacieleac
Sooo Kamala wants to take credit for anything she feels is good that happened in the Biden/Harris term but not the negative? Nahhh it doesn’t work that way! Even Biden said this past month on View he delegated a lot to her!

11/21
@BobbySilver_
From Biden himself

[Quoted tweet]
LMAOO

Joe Biden just threw Kamala under the bus.

Biden says, “Kamala Harris is equally accountable for the current state of the economy as me.” 👀

12/21
@TwoFists27
So then Kamala shouldn't be taking any credit for whatever good outcomes they say have happened, right?

13/21
@Arruns5
Dumb take. VPs usually run on continuing the legacy of the administration they were a part of, not fixing all the problems that happened on their watch.

The president is not some omniscient being who hands down orders from on high (especially not our current one). He takes advice from advisors and makes decisions. Kamala is one of them. To pretend like she has no culpability just because she's the VP is incredibly dishonest.

14/21
@BobbySilver_
Dont you guys try to lie about crime statistics now and credit them to Harris??

Can’t have it both ways.

15/21
@GGWvet
Skipped nutrition class obviously.

16/21
@NomNomCowboy
Clearly he paid attention in school, unlike some people…

17/21
@TheMaxGruber
The border czar has spoken.

18/21
@JandJDad
Bingo!

19/21
@Austin86895460
Yeah thanks mate, the point is that what she was delegated to do was done badly (like border control)

20/21
@mpdlaw
Got to the bottom line.

21/21
@lilzempp
Fun fact, Joe told her to run the border, how’s that turning out? Girls are so fukking stupid 🤣🤣

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GY8KW_8WQAcHUuP.jpg

Got emmm :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
bytch….
YOU want voters to be over it. Why? Because it was a crime committed by predominantly white Americans. You want it to have 2 lines in the history books. Whitewashed and quickly glossed over.

[Quoted tweet]
Voters are long over January 6th. Walz and the moderators are obsessed while most Americans are focused on issues related to high prices, border security, public safety, and free speech. They are tone deaf.

2/2
In 20yrs they’ll be calling it part of “southern heritage” and doing re-enactments.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Hillary's gonna be opening her mouth at all in the next month, i want her to put out a statement shutting down the republicans

she should come out and say "i lost the election in 2016, which is why i officially conceded the morning after. trump is a coward and sore loser, who wasn't man enough to give that speech. he's donald trump first, america last, and if he loses, he'll do it again"

i'm tired of watching these fakkits on the right deflect to "bu bu hillary denied her loss too"