WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i know america has its problems, but i really wish this party didn't do this :snoop:

questioning why americans would want america to be strong :mjlol: there's a lot of things you can criticize republicans for. that slogan is not one of them

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Truthfully, I don’t think Kamala can win.

If they replace Biden with someone other than Kamala, you run into the risk of losing black support.

So for this to work, you need Kamala to do a press conference along the lines of “i was chosen to be VP, to learn and grow and when my time comes, i will run again for presidency, so i will support candidate blank as president and continue to learn”.

I don’t think this country is ready for an all female ticket. So it won’t be gretchen. Beshears is still unknown, as is Wes Moore.

You gotta almost run with Newsome/kamala ticket. Even though my dream ticket would be any combo of Moore, newsome and gretch for 2028.

Without kamala supporting a President pick, this won’t work in favor

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
if that was as big of a deal why did they stop protesting and more importantly why aren’t they protesting at the RNC?

There will be a bigger protest at the DNC because Biden is the President who is actively enabling the genocide and most of the protestors voted for him in 2020 so he is supposed to represent them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they replace Biden with someone other than Kamala, you run into the risk of losing black support.

So for this to work, you need Kamala to do a press conference along the lines of “i was chosen to be VP, to learn and grow and when my time comes, i will run again for presidency, so i will support candidate blank as president and continue to learn”.

I don’t think this country is ready for an all female ticket. So it won’t be gretchen. Beshears is still unknown, as is Wes Moore.

You gotta almost run with Newsome/kamala ticket. Even though my dream ticket would be any combo of Moore, newsome and gretch for 2028.

Kamala wants to win, she wants to beat donald trump. do people really think she'd sulk, and not go along with the party, if she didn't get the nod? :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

It’s an auto loss if Kamala isn’t anointed. My ma and her sorors and black women in general won’t let that slide.

Now if they do anoint her as they should I guarantee black women will be out in the streets working they ass off and on social media shutting down any bullshyt.

Those silent economically anxious folk in the suburbs is the only wild card that worries me.

This all needs to be settled ASAP though. We can’t go through weeks and weeks of negative press as we head into grind time and mail in ballots

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

:mjpls: how is Newsome more prepared than the current VP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an auto loss if Kamala isn’t anointed. My ma and her sorors and black women in general won’t let that slide.
im not questioning you, im genuinely asking. they would really stay home against donald trump, if kamala wasn't annointed with a nomination that she didn't actually earn or win?

and who did they vote for in the primary?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
im not questioning you, im genuinely asking. they would really stay home against donald trump, if kamala wasn't annointed with a nomination that she didn't actually earn or win?

and who did they vote for in the primary?
People stay home all the time. Why would you slap your most loyal demographic in the face months before the election?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:mjpls: how is Newsome more prepared than the current VP.
I 100% agree, He’s not any more ready than Kamala.

Im just going off the consensus that kamala is disliked. Most feel she would not make a good nominee and wouldn’t be the candidate even in 2028.

She will get the same support from us that we give biden or anyone. My worry is the subarbs, will white people vote for her like they did biden

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Biden dropping out would be a terrible move. Dems just need to push you’re voting for a competent admin and hammer Trumps weaknesses for example he’s old af and retarded… not to mention he’s a fukking felon