WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Even if I agreed that it's time for Biden to go..... I haven't seen anyone from the Democratic Party with a sound strategy or path forward. They sound like clowns. If you are going to make the case..... then make the case...

"Biden should step down" is not making a case to the American people. Provide specifics.

The only thing I can think of this, is Biden telling the Democrats to slowly leak this out to the Media in order to get the focus on him. Yes he had a bad debate, but he has been on a aggressive public agenda doing speeches and promoting what he has done.

Biden did his speech with **** during Night 1 of the RNC, then the NAACP stuff last night during RNC Night 2, now having Schumer's thing on Saturday of last week on Night 3; if you put on a conspiracy theory cap, it's as if Biden has been planning this; only he didn't account for a rando QAnon to take a shot on Donald.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The only thing I can think of this, is Biden telling the Democrats to slowly leak this out to the Media in order to get the focus on him. Yes he had a bad debate, but he has been on a aggressive public agenda doing speeches and promoting what he has done.

Biden did his speech with **** during Night 1 of the RNC, then the NAACP stuff last night during RNC Night 2, now having Schumer's thing on Saturday of last week on Night 3; if you put on a conspiracy theory cap, it's as if Biden has been planning this; only he didn't account for a rando QAnon to take a shot on Donald.
He’s planning this for what end though in your opinion?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This RNC convention looks like some post-Civl War dystopian future

full

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
That means he said it; he just didn't want it out publicly.
Honestly—I’ve thought most of the stories the media has been pushing about Schumer, Pelosi et al have been horseshyt. Neither have publicly said anything and we’re just supposed to believe CNN? They’ve had polling data for months and months, if they were that fukking worried he would’ve been replaced far before now. I find it extremely hard to believe that they think it’s a good idea to replace him months away from the election

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've seen Morris say Biden has made gains in swing states lately. But according to most models, he's down. Obviously I laid out my position on polls, crosstabs, etc. I think they're wrong in general, whether Biden or Trump is up. And pre-debate I felt the real portrait of the race was Biden ahead. Is that still the case? Maybe. I certainly think he CAN win. But I simply refuse to take that risk, knowing at any moment he can fukk up again like the debate because he's simply too old to be campaigning consistently. He gets sick a lot too. He had a cold/sore throat a few weeks ago, now covid. Come on.

I respect Biden but it's time to go.
He’s a great man and has served his country well. His legacy would be cemented if he steps down gracefully :sadcam:

I’m just nervous about Kamala. If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary. Now I’m supposed to trust our economically anxious neighbors to help us get Kamala into office against assassination attempt 1 wearing amped up MAGAs :sadcam: