• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So basically the whole party wants biden to quit he's not gonna. Great

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think we're already there and that's why I'll be voting for Biden in November.

Will you vote for Biden?
You believe the result of 4 years of Biden is a return to the 60's in terms of radical political violence?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The people who I tagged.... who ignore every poll where Biden is leading..... and hype up every poll where Trump is leading. If we are going to discuss polling, then let's discuss all of it...

I've seen Morris say Biden has made gains in swing states lately. But according to most models, he's down. Obviously I laid out my position on polls, crosstabs, etc. I think they're wrong in general, whether Biden or Trump is up. And pre-debate I felt the real portrait of the race was Biden ahead. Is that still the case? Maybe. I certainly think he CAN win. But I simply refuse to take that risk, knowing at any moment he can fukk up again like the debate because he's simply too old to be campaigning consistently. He gets sick a lot too. He had a cold/sore throat a few weeks ago, now covid. Come on.

I respect Biden but it's time to go.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've seen Morris say Biden has made gains in swing states lately. But according to most models, he's down. Obviously I laid out my position on polls, crosstabs, etc. I think they're wrong in general, whether Biden or Trump is up. And pre-debate I felt the real portrait of the race was Biden ahead. Is that still the case? Maybe. I certainly think he CAN win. But I simply refuse to take that risk, knowing at any moment he can fukk up again like the debate because he's simply too old to be campaigning consistently. He gets sick a lot too. He had a cold/sore throat a few weeks ago, now covid. Come on.

I respect Biden but it's time to go.

Even if I agreed that it's time for Biden to go..... I haven't seen anyone from the Democratic Party with a sound strategy or path forward. They sound like clowns. If you are going to make the case..... then make the case...

"Biden should step down" is not making a case to the American people. Provide specifics.