WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/8
It's a big day for principled conservatives who are putting the country ahead of party.

Here's a snapshot of @RepsForHarris activity in a 24-hour span. /search?q=#RepublicansForHarris

2/8
Today, Vice President Harris will campaign alongside former Congresswoman @Liz_Cheney in Ripon, Wisconsin, the birthplace of the Republican Party.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/03/politics/liz-cheney-harris-campaign-stop/index.html

3/8
Congressman Denver Riggleman is in North Carolina talking with conservatives about supporting Harris-Walz.

North Carolina is in the mix this cycle, and Republican voters will be the ones to put her over the edge.
[Quoted tweet]
I’m here in Greensboro, NC for an exciting @RepsForHarris event. I’m proud to be speaking & supporting the Harris/Walz ticket. So many former GOPers are stepping up.

But, It’s hard not to think about the devastation here in NC, TN, VA (my home), SC, GA & FL. God bless them. Heavy on my heart today.

4/8
Today, Congressman @WalshFreedom will be in Georgia with Lt. Governor @GeoffDuncanGA to campaign for Vice President Harris.

They're hosting a Country Over Party event at 6:00 PM this evening in Roswell.
GDPR Support

5/8
Former Trump administration official Stephanie Grisham @OMGrisham will be in Arizona.

She's making the case to persuadable Republicans and conservatives that this election is about the Constitution, not policy. And we cannot afford four more years of Donald Trump.

6/8
Rep. @AdamKinzinger is campaigning for Kamala Harris in Nevada today.

Yesterday, he joined the national /search?q=#RepublicansForHarris phone bank to rally Republican volunteers making calls to fellow conservatives in Pennsylvania.

GY-PMkRbEAA-8qe.jpg

7/8
On October 9th, join the next @RepsForHarris phone bank with special guest Congressman @WalshFreedom.

We'll continue making calls into critical swing states with our Republican-to-Republican call program.

Sign up: Republicans for Harris: National Virtual Phone Bank! · The Democratic National Committee

GY-RL7UbAAEhwH0.jpg

8/8
Just four days ago, @JeffFlake endorsed VP Harris: “If you have a Republican who loses an election, a free and fair election, and then tries to use the powers of the presidency to hold on to power, then that's the threshold issue.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@cwebbonline
WOW!!! There’s a reason Jill Stein sends all of her fire to Democrats and Kamala Harris and none to Republicans and Trump—she works with MAGA operatives.

🚨 Stein paid $100,000 to a consulting firm called Accelevate, headed by January 6 rioter suspect, Trent Pool. His firm has worked with Republican campaigns to gather signatures in Nevada. He was also paid big bucks by RFK Jr for consulting.

🔘Also in Nevada, Stein worked with Trump attorney Jay Sekulow to appeal a lawsuit after Democrats tried to block the Green Party from the ballot. The Nevada Supreme Court rejected her bid.

🔘In Wisconsin, Trump lawyer Michael D. Dean defended Stein’s ballot access after Democrats challenged her eligibility. Dean was also involved in lawsuits to overturn the 2020 election.

Stein claims to be in this race, in part, to challenge the two-party system, but she seems just fine working with Republicans to help her cause chaos. No hypocrisy here.

2/11
@cwebbonline
WSJ: Green Party candidate says she is challenging the two-party system. She also hired a consulting firm that has worked with Republicans.
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/jill-stein-republican-support-harris-voters-5a194ebf

3/11
@cwebbonline
SALON: Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter
Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter

4/11
@ArtCandee
Why won’t she just go away?

5/11
@cwebbonline
Grifters gotta grift!

6/11
@sandibachom
She comes out every 4 years to syphon votes to Trump. She and Cornell West, spoke at the Free Palestine rally outside the DNC.

7/11
@mrbigg450
Jill Stein is a Russian shill.

8/11
@Ra5Rebel
America deserves leadership with integrity, not colluding politicians who seek to disrupt democracy for personal profit. /search?q=#Leadership /search?q=#Democracy /search?q=#VoteForIntegrity /search?q=#Election2024

9/11
@msgrumpybunny
In case 3rd party candidates and their handful of supporters wonder why the majority of us don’t trust them or take them seriously - maybe choose more qualified, serious candidates who aren’t tied to Putin, republicans or insurrectionists.

10/11
@quiltsbypagan
She's a Russian agent.

11/11
@leaferi
And is a Russian asset too.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GY49rLgbwAAWf-F.jpg

GY49rtkaIAAdMRx.jpg

GY49sc6bwAAZxre.jpg

1/1
Calling a Black woman on national radio “a tool for white supremacy” while paying a firm led by someone who actually did the dirty work to uphold white supremacy on Jan. 6th is nasty work.

Jill Stein is the worst kind of white woman and no one can convince me otherwise.

[Quoted tweet]
Bro

GY8MopNWEAA1edY.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
We love sharing good news! Everything You Need to Vote - Vote.org has now helped over 1.5 million people register to vote this cycle.

Every voter deserves to have a say in our democracy, which is why we will continue working relentlessly to equip voters with the information they need through Election Day. Head to Everything You Need to Vote - Vote.org to get registered to vote today! 🗳️

/search?q=#Vote /search?q=#ElectionDay /search?q=#DemocracyTakesAVillage

GY6Aqj0W0AAXc7a.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

1/11
@cwebbonline
WOW!!! There’s a reason Jill Stein sends all of her fire to Democrats and Kamala Harris and none to Republicans and Trump—she works with MAGA operatives.

🚨 Stein paid $100,000 to a consulting firm called Accelevate, headed by January 6 rioter suspect, Trent Pool. His firm has worked with Republican campaigns to gather signatures in Nevada. He was also paid big bucks by RFK Jr for consulting.

🔘Also in Nevada, Stein worked with Trump attorney Jay Sekulow to appeal a lawsuit after Democrats tried to block the Green Party from the ballot. The Nevada Supreme Court rejected her bid.

🔘In Wisconsin, Trump lawyer Michael D. Dean defended Stein’s ballot access after Democrats challenged her eligibility. Dean was also involved in lawsuits to overturn the 2020 election.

Stein claims to be in this race, in part, to challenge the two-party system, but she seems just fine working with Republicans to help her cause chaos. No hypocrisy here.

2/11
@cwebbonline
WSJ: Green Party candidate says she is challenging the two-party system. She also hired a consulting firm that has worked with Republicans.
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/jill-stein-republican-support-harris-voters-5a194ebf

3/11
@cwebbonline
SALON: Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter
Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter

4/11
@ArtCandee
Why won’t she just go away?

5/11
@cwebbonline
Grifters gotta grift!

6/11
@sandibachom
She comes out every 4 years to syphon votes to Trump. She and Cornell West, spoke at the Free Palestine rally outside the DNC.

7/11
@mrbigg450
Jill Stein is a Russian shill.

8/11
@Ra5Rebel
America deserves leadership with integrity, not colluding politicians who seek to disrupt democracy for personal profit. /search?q=#Leadership /search?q=#Democracy /search?q=#VoteForIntegrity /search?q=#Election2024

9/11
@msgrumpybunny
In case 3rd party candidates and their handful of supporters wonder why the majority of us don’t trust them or take them seriously - maybe choose more qualified, serious candidates who aren’t tied to Putin, republicans or insurrectionists.

10/11
@quiltsbypagan
She's a Russian agent.

11/11
@leaferi
And is a Russian asset too.

GY49rLgbwAAWf-F.jpg

GY49rtkaIAAdMRx.jpg

GY49sc6bwAAZxre.jpg

running for president as the green party candidate is a nice little grift. think of the hundreds of millions being spent to sway the 3% undecideds in swing states and it makes you realize the few hundred thousands they throw at her is good ROI.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/41
@likebutterfield
hey look 👀 voters have a very clear takeaway from the debate! via @GoogleTrends

2/41
@SabioScientist
Voters (i.e. those on the other side) are realizing it won't stop with Abortion. Next, it's women's rights to doctor's appointments without their husbands/ fathers. Conservatives want us to return to the days when women couldn't have bank accounts without a man's permission.

3/41
@AK86936
Yep and Wlaz won that issue.

4/41
@ArtCandee
I can't wait for Roevember!

5/41
@BarefootJewess
Roevember!

6/41
@magi_jay
Wow. Good job, Coach.

7/41
@jdlasica
Eye-opening.

8/41
@sally_ann_cole
Whoa.

I feel like I lost a friend because of the abortion exchange tonight

I usually never talk to her about politics because she isn’t involved in politics at all (what will be will be)

She’s one of those undecided that isn’t undecided because she’s stupid

It’s naivety - trusting a liar

She doesn’t know about what is going on in states criminalizing DNCs after miscarriages

She’s literally “on fence” with rape & incest

Her emotions are getting in the way of common sense

I’m sick 🤢

9/41
@RustbeltCrypto
Patern for Social Secuirity is interesting. Not many swing states there though. Deep red.

SSD is probably the most common form of income for Trump voters.

10/41
@bouilliontodd1
Yes they hated tims approach.

11/41
@SchnurreZueri
And today it goes back to the Before!

12/41
@ncforchange
Mission accomplished. Well executed.

13/41
@CooleyMary48936
I believe women will determine the outcome of this election and send a strong message about our rights to choose. And, to Republicans for nominating a felon, a conman, a rapist, who is “unfit”to serve as their candidate.

There will be repercussions for overturning roe vs. wade, and interfering with people’s personal family matters.

To help Kamala, would you consider singing a song, like Evergreen, at one of her events, maybe closer to the election at one of the Swing States.

This would be much appreciated and helpful to take this close election home. You have a broad reach with all ages. It would be fun and important.

💙😍💙😍💙😍💙
@harris_wins @KamalaHarris @VP @Tim_Walz @EdKrassen @krassenstein

14/41
@SolDaveyJones
Yea sure I totally believe this trend from Google - legit Kamala’s biggest donor

15/41
@WalterRight_x2
Debunked

16/41
@theta_jones22
Oh you mean the lying fukks Google that manipulate every election?? Those fukks?

17/41
@X_Dailly
"Trump LOST"
Found it

18/41
@Goodnight_Mush

19/41
@ChrisCoble
I find this curious. You presumable go on Google to find something out you were not aware of. This many people “just learned” about something?

20/41
@qige1863
Google lies often. You should know it.

21/41
@fulminarey
💙❤️

[Quoted tweet]
Soft comfortable shirt. I've gotten so many high-fives wearing this shirt and people asking where to get it.
I got it from here 👇
teezily.com/stores/kmmi

22/41
@CJRGROWTHPRO
Trust Google yeah no thank you

23/41
@Lisasbaktkake
Where are the WHITE PEOPLE in NC???
Huh????

Where are they ???

Show me where they live in North Carolina???

Show me on the map.

https://statisticalatlas.com/state/North-Carolina/Race-and-Ethnicity

You're a BUNCH OF RACISTS.

Democrats founded the KKK and made Jim Crow laws inspiring the nazis. Of course they'd neglect black people.

24/41
@HillbillyTruth
What is wrong with you idiots

25/41
@kmason1957
Vance created doubt about how Democrats have been portraying the GOP on this issue.

26/41
@AllisonMY
Abortion rights are why Dems have won everywhere since Dobbs. Roevember is coming. We remember.

27/41
@LouiseMont
Leaving this here for reflective purposes 😏💙

28/41
@kleavitt
Who says Vance can’t unite the nation?

29/41
@dr_uranium
whether or not women are second-class citizens is sort of important

30/41
@RealityCheckAF
Tim Walz: “Who’s going to honor Democracy, and who’s going to honor Donald Trump?” /search?q=#WaltzWon /search?q=#Harris_Walz2024

31/41
@bookishdoglover
The one thing I learned again tonight is that most political pundits, while smart and articulate, have no idea how average people view politics. Vance did not come off as polished. He came off like a slick car salesman. People don't fall for that. Walz was far more relatable.

32/41
@CMCD048
@KamalaHarris @Tim_Walz @JulieR2022 @quentinfulks @harrisonjaime

THIS datapoint seems very important heading into the final weeks.

/search?q=#Harris_Walz2024
/search?q=#NotGoingBack
/search?q=#VoteBlueDownBallot
/search?q=#VoteBlue2024ProtectWomensRights

33/41
@rays5906
Note that immigration wasn’t on the list; the one thing Vance kept yammering about wasn’t a concern for voters. Interesting strategy.

34/41
@Adriana1o5
And as an aside…. Pre debate the top topic for Florida was Social security? 👀

35/41
@TrajanGregory
So, everybody in the south is worried about Social Security?

@TheDemocrats should be POUNDING the GOP on this subject in the South ... They are pretty much focused on that subject

36/41
@fl_girl09
And when Vance said, “we have to earn women’s trust” he left out the implied part…so that we can make healthcare decisions for them.

37/41
@dogemperor
I keep telling y'all that polling is underestimating the Dobbs Effect (and that a lot of women simply are *not* going to respond to polling on reproductive health issues especially if they live in a legally hostile state post-Dobbs)

38/41
@PeterSchadenbe2
Interesting that (before the debate) the rich states mostly cared about crime, while the poor states mostly cared about social security.

39/41
@BowieFan2024
Look at all the GOP states searching for Social Security!!

40/41
@dwiebe99
Amazing. This suggests people are seeking the truth about what Vance did or did not say. Which is bad news for Vance.

And Lara Trump thinks abortion is a niche issue.

41/41
@mmeJOAN
That issue some of his best pushback. Well done!

GY2zT3gWkAAGuHs.jpg

GY8Eid6W8AAfmiA.jpg

GYp8-hqWwAAY3Uz.jpg

GY4kzItWkAA-oLR.jpg

GY3DmjaX0AAtFPN.jpg

GY3DmjjX0AABbRO.jpg

GY4ozVhWsAAY5nG.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from murdering him, how do you stop him from lying breh
when you do a debate in front of the entire country, you mock him as a coward, liar, and sore loser

you put out the talking point memo to the whole party. trump and vance are openly, proudly going into november claiming "i win, or it's stolen"