WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall think Kamala can win? Seriously asking. I think her chances are slim to none but my ppl think otherwise
i don't know. obviously conventional wisdom. history, past results don't say she has a great shot. we all know what her obstacles are

but biden is so fukking bad :mjcry:

serious question; why don't we keep kamala on the ticket as VP, and replace biden as the nominee? :dead: why would that be so bad?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yall think Kamala can win? Seriously asking. I think her chances are slim to none but my ppl think otherwise
Nope.

that's the real issue. Biden's age is just the cover. There isn't a good way to skip Kamala sans her looking bad in a primary. The flip is that most don't want Biden to also turn the keys over to her. Which looks very likely should he make it through this election.

Any positive polling showing her beating Trump are the people that always lie to pollsters. The kind that say they like some policy like legalizing weed, universal healthcare, basic income, and then vote for someone who is going to block that legislation.

I'm also convinced that all the calls are futile. Cause a guarantee if Biden isn't on the ballot for a state he's already won the primary. And that state doesn't go for Trump in November. they are going to sue that state over the validity of the ballot and the supreme court is going to snatch it. And everyone that is all there's no precedent, the supreme court would never. Clutch those pearls.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
serious question; why don't we keep kamala on the ticket as VP, and replace biden as the nominee? :dead: why would that be so bad?
oprah-no.gif

Next question.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah this how white people are. What i mean is, stewart can go and talk to bill oreilly. Stewart is white, his life is fine no matter who wins.

We've got guys in here who don't care if African American history and slavery are taught in school. They're not all white. Allegedly.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's pretty stupid that CNN/MSNBC is covering Biden having Covid and walking on Air Force One as some major breaking story. That's sensationalism.

Yes, there are still people testing positive for Covid. I work in a hospital. There has been an uptick in positive testing of employees to the point where the Chief Medical Officer is making people wear masks in certain parts of the hospital where patients are around and in beds.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i don't know. obviously conventional wisdom. history, past results don't say she has a great shot. we all know what her obstacles are

but biden is so fukking bad :mjcry:

The fact that you highfalutin negros in this section take this cracka seriously is hilarious

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We all know what's happening here.
  • Biden is tired of the Democrats and need a break from them.
  • Biden is getting a full medical exam.
  • Biden will get maximum vitamin shots and regimens based on exam.
  • Biden may have a cyborg implant or two while in seclusion.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's pretty stupid that CNN/MSNBC is covering Biden having Covid and walking on Air Force One as some major breaking story. That's sensationalism.

Yes, there are still people testing positive for Covid. I work in a hospital. There has been an uptick in positive testing of employees to the point where the Chief Medical Officer is making people wear masks in certain parts of the hospital where patients are around and in beds.

it's just hypocritical and painfully cynical after the media and government have decided to look the other way for months

it's a covid tsunami out here and people are still dying

:gucci: