Reppin
Brooklyn

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
At some point, those calling for him to drop are going to have to cut their losses and get on the train or commit to not voting and letting the chips fall where they may.

I think it's telling how in-deep some of these congressman are with their donors.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Who are the most sober voices that you trust?
Sam Seder, Mehdi Hasan, Eric Levitz, Astead Herndon, Adam Johnson, Rachel Cohen, etc. That milieu. But even guys whose politics I don't necessary agree with but consider sober like the Pod Boys and Ezra Klein are saying the same thing. Basically you can't anyone other than the Biden family who is gung-ho on this guy's run.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My nikka, I am sorry you aren’t invested in the stock market and are unemployed.

:hubie:But there is money out there go get you some
This is my biggest point. You had the opportunity these past 4 years to level up something serious, thanks in significant part to how bad trump dragged shyt down.
I understand gen z might not be on game yet and understandably doesnt see the stock market or other typical economic markers as relevant, but our resident progtards are not the young people theyre trying to vibe with, theyre just sad failures at learning the game. Biden years been my best years :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C’mon man. What the fukk? :heh:

Covid don’t do that to people. Joe got other serious issues.
I was struggling with it before, but i think i'm officially on Team Kamala at this point. pair her up with a midwest/southern Dem governor like Beshear or Cooper, and run someone who isn't going to die. biden '24 is officially a fukking disgrace

for as much bullshyt as she faces being a minority and a woman, she's also young and attractive enough where maybe it will offset that, in the way that Hillary didn't get. she'd certainly be running a much more energetic campaign than trump

i'd still prefer someone besides biden or kamala, but if it's one of the two....i think it might be Kamala time